so what do you really think of Flo Rida???

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I don't like his music but respect the hustle even though he doesn't write his music. But he found his lane and is owning it. I salute anyone who can do that and not promote negativity
you mean lyrics?
or production ?

although he makes music that you're not supposed to actually take time to "listen" to, his lyrics are a lot better than I thought they would be when I did. 
laugh.gif

Even though he's a "pop" rapper now he's still has better bars than half the fools on the MTV top rappers list.
Don't particularly like his lane of music, but he's good at what he does, and isn't promoting anything negative, so good for him.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't like his music but respect the hustle even though he doesn't write his music. But he found his lane and is owning it. I salute anyone who can do that and not promote negativity
you mean lyrics?
or production ?

although he makes music that you're not supposed to actually take time to "listen" to, his lyrics are a lot better than I thought they would be when I did. 
laugh.gif
Lyrics. I can't speak for everything but the homegirl wrote 3 songs for him and I feel weird about non-singers who don't write

I respect anyone getting theirs from a hustler's standpoint...but I'm not a fan of these club rappers at all. You can chart well/have club songs without making @*+*%@ dubstep rap.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I respect anyone getting theirs from a hustler's standpoint...but I'm not a fan of these club rappers at all. You can chart well/have club songs without making @*+*%@ dubstep rap.
I honestly wanna know if that's true, especially for the past 5 years or so. It really seems like your single has to be wack, "sound different", or
just be extremely bland/generic in order to chart well or be a club banger.

I feel weird about non-singers who don't write

No excuse imo. Unless its a Snoop situation where you're letting others live paying others to make verses. No hate on Rida though

I don't really. Can't name any of his songs and I'm not even sure I'd know if I was listening to one of his joints in the club.

not hating on him, just never liked his music except sweat with chris brown, females loved that song

I used to not care about him.
But now i dont like him, he'sso unoriginal.

Specifically on "Good Feeling" where he so blatantly ripped off Avicii's "Levels"

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you mean lyrics?
or production ?

laugh.gif
Lyrics. I can't speak for everything but the homegirl wrote 3 songs for him and I feel weird about non-singers who don't write
WHOA, WHOA
homegirl, who?
and yeah, I take that seriously as well

Back
Top Bottom