So whats the deal with that Lebron "brace yourself" commercial???

nerd.gif

n1025479334_254254_3174.jpg

n1025479334_254256_5111.jpg

n1025479334_254259_9352.jpg

n1025479334_254261_1317.jpg

n1025479334_254263_3573.jpg

roll.gif

Dude looks like a MONSTER in them pads though
nerd.gif

Some inside info though...

Not sure I should be mentioning this. But, without giving up too many details there was a commercial filmed at his new house recently where he wakes up from a dream....it will be played during the Super Bowl. I'm assuming these photos and the "brace yourself" teaser are tied to it. I'm guessing these commercials will probably have him playing football, etc, and then the last commercial will be where he wakes up and realizes it was all a dream.

n1025479334_254255_4145.jpg

n1025479334_254265_3133.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seeing Lebron in a Browns jersey and (seemingly) a Browns Championship t-shirt, really comes across to me as messing with the natural order of things. This islike building a shopping mall on some ancient Indian burial grounds or something.

Also, after all of the bad karma around the Browns franchise, I'm now worried for Lebron's health and safety....The Cleveland Sports gods will not bepleased.

No staph please...
party-smiley-004.gif

But seriously, LeBron and his business team have the world in their hands....

These jersey could become the most sold Browns jerseys ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

prod

prod

Imagine if he wore a Cowboys uni though...
sick.gif

Oh my God, the uproar....

Not sure I should be mentioning this. But, without giving up too many details there was a commercial filmed at his new house recently where he wakes up from a dream....it will be played during the Super Bowl. I'm assuming these photos and the "brace yourself" teaser are tied to it. I'm guessing these commercials will probably have him playing football, etc, and then the last commercial will be where he wakes up and realizes it was all a dream.

n1025479334_254259_9352.jpg

n1025479334_254261_1317.jpg

eek.gif
he has a stadium inside his house
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

itll probably be a play on how jordan retired to play baseball

i was thinking the same thing.

Frankly, this was inevitable.

Uhmm LA VS CAV on the 19th . I think 18 is the release of Faifax LBJ VI. I could be wrong

Originally Posted by vctry20

itll probably be a play on how jordan retired to play baseball

Good catch, i didn't even think about that.

It appears they have the Browns winning a super bowl, that's going to take an awful lot of cgi to create.

laugh.gif
ya'll cats wildin.

I have been saying this for 3 years now.

Lebron would be the !@@@ in the NFL.

Like MJ went to baseball Lebron should take a year off to go play football. Would be dope.

His body is perfect and hes got the speed and quickness.

DUDE WOULD BEAST AT: WR, DE, SAFETY, TIGHT END

please please do it. Even though he wouldnt i still wanna see it. If its his dream go for it your loaded so what if you get hurt.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Like MJ went to baseball Lebron should take a year off to go play football. Would be dope.

please please do it. Even though he wouldnt i still wanna see it. If its his dream go for it your loaded so what if you get hurt.

Dude was offered from the U, O$U, USC and others...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Dude was offered from the U, O$U, USC and others...
eek.gif
While he was a SOPHMORE in highschool
eek.gif

id be all for that. if he won a chip w the cavs and wanted to take a year off. if it was guaranteed (imbossible of course) that he wouldnt get a careerending injury, id say do it.

the football pics are rumored to be from another commercial,(not the "brace yourself" ad), that is scheduled to air during the Superbowl

Back
Top Bottom