So When Did Dudes Borrowing Each Others Clothes Become Cool?

_s actually do this? I always thought that was a feminine thing, I know ho's do it all the time. This %!@% should be a no-no. Like how do you bringyourself to ask another man to wear his clothes? One of my boys just hit me up saying he just bought some prada's that go perfect with a fit I got. Hebought a pair of shoes just to wear with my %!@%...y'all nters be doing this %!@% too?

Passing on their crabs
smh.gif

Me and my lil brother did that, so what!?

And I took all of my cousins hand-me downs...

Either ya'll were realllllly spolied when your were young or I was realllly broke.

its not like theyre askin you to borrow a pair of underwear or socks.

if it was a jacket i wouldnt mind lettin one of my homies rock it

Isnt OP the same one who knowingly wifed a jump? therefore his opinion on anything and everything is null and void

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

OP stop fronting. Everybody don't do that *!*!, but it ain't unheard of. Come on now..
grin.gif

Real +%!#, of course I know people do it but I had no idea grown _s 20+ did. I never got into that +%!# (parents wouldn't let me ever wear somebody elses+%!#).

Use to swap kicks with my boy back in junior high..

He'd get the AJ XVs on Monday, and I get them on Friday..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kinda like a brotherly thing I guess.. btw he was my next door neighbor and pretty much my best friend.

My ex-roommate used to always wear my kicks when I wasn't around or ask to borrow a t-shirt
%##$ like that is why we ex-roommates now
Idk, I just have this weird need to have my own stuff

Grimey wrote:
never
eyes.gif
anyway... Roc-a-fella,students of the game.. we passed the classes.. nobody can read you dudes like we do.

Isnt OP the same one who knowingly wifed a jump? therefore his opinion on anything and everything is null and void

Huh? Man it's always some cornball tryna strike up the band. This ain't WWF and you ain't Shawn Michaels. Go stand in the corner. Stopstarting *+%% for no reason..

what's so bad about it?
If my friend wants to borrow a certain shirt, I let him as long as he cleans it before giving it back.
I borrow my friend's clothes from time to time..

i did this back in my HS years which was about 11 years ago, i dont do it now as a man though.

Back
Top Bottom