So why do old black people think Lie is a curse word?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

jesus I hate these racial topics founded on no basis. Please do yourself a favor and shut the *$*% up. Seriously. No one likes liars. You're the reason petty arguments and division exists. Please stop posting.

Well smartness I asked why do they consider the word lie a curse word I never said I lied or anything .Next time you post in a thread read carefully and quit jumping to conclusions. You sound quite ignorant .
indifferent.gif
I sound ignorant?!?!?!?

You're the idiot who ascribes the fact people don't like LYING to old black people...THATS NOT IGNORANT AT ALL!
eyes.gif
Go do one of two things. Reassess your life and your interactions with others or #$+$#%% kill yourself.

my parents arent black but theyre the same (but only when its directed at them
laugh.gif
)

i can call anyone a liar but if i ever told my mom or dad "you lied" while growing up it woulda been a wrap
laugh.gif
i always had to word it carefully like "thats not what you said before!" or "youre remembering it wrong" or some @#$%

it seems like some of you NTers parents were extra strict though. ive only heard of southern parents not allowing the word at all

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

jesus I hate these racial topics founded on no basis. Please do yourself a favor and shut the *$*% up. Seriously. No one likes liars. You're the reason petty arguments and division exists. Please stop posting.

Well smartness I asked why do they consider the word lie a curse word I never said I lied or anything .Next time you post in a thread read carefully and quit jumping to conclusions. You sound quite ignorant .
indifferent.gif
I sound ignorant?!?!?!?

You're the idiot who ascribes the fact people don't like LYING to old black people...THATS NOT IGNORANT AT ALL! Go do one of two things. Reassess your life and your interactions with others or #$+$#%% kill yourself.
I think you've misunderstood his question, maybe it's the wording.
He's not saying that "people don't like LYING to old black people".
It's just that some of us were not allowed to use the word lie in their presence, even in conversation.
Not really calling them a lie or lying to them.

I don't think its the word lie, its how you use it.

Like " You're a liar ", " That's a damn lie"

I think its majority of older people not just black

Take a seat buddy. Not that serious. Homie was just asking a question. Its funny how people like you jump so fast to conclusions regarding racial issues, but come back again and laugh at other races. Im not tryna be rude, but its annoying how people get butthurt for no reason.

I know exactly what the OP means.

I wasn't allowed to call anyone a liar either, I had to say "you're fibbing" or "you're a fibber", or my mom would have a fit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom