So why do the Washington Wizards have so many Nationally Televised games???

I feel like I've seen them on TV more than LA and Cleveland...does anyone know why?

who knows why..jus another half of the doubleheader that i wont be watchin...again...

and the Rockets couldnt get 1
smh.gif

I gotta put up with thier whole season on local tv. Good thing i have Nba league pass

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

they dont have more games than cavs but their on alot now. the cavs have over 30 gms 25 on national tv.
Fixed. I thought the limit was 24, but they made an exception for LeFry. The Lakers, Celtics and Magic all have 24 nationally televised games.

But yeah, people thought the Wizards would be good but the standings show me otherwise.

Personally, I dislike watching nationally televised games as they're terrible over-produced and exceed three hours.

I'll take the local broadcast over national ANY night.

East coast media bias plus they were expected to be better. They lost both of their 2 televised games this yr, but these Thunder are fun to watch. Only thingabout the FSSW Thunder broadcast is no replays when the opposition makes great plays, unless it's as a teaching point. But I was mad when LeBron is comingdown dunking backwards and no replay

Back
Top Bottom