So why exactly is NY > CA ? Im serious? Are there any good reasons at all?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

NYC: vs. LA?
Much more diverse
NYC is the cultural center of the world
financial center of the world(even after the recession)
The basketball mecca, and we have the greatest sports team in the world(yankees>Lakers. Its true)
Hands down the best food, every type of food, we most likely have the best or close to the best of it. Pizza, bagels, etc.
We have more history than LA
NYC is a actual city while LA is pretty much a big suburb
NYC has hands down the most energetic atmosphere
We are pretty much the center of everything. Whatever you want to do, whoever you want to be, you come to NYC to make that happen(except acting somewhat)
NYC is much more efficient than LA(mass transit use, we use much less electricity, produce less waste.)
We've created numerous music genres, and have the biggest impact on culture.

I can literally write a book an how NY>LA, but this debate has been going on for as long as I can remember.
You guys always bring up the weather like thats something you guys created or something. I'd rather have 4 seasons then wear the same clothes year round.

Bottom line, Cali is cleaner and has better weather, and NYC>LA

So you Agree?! Cali>>>NY

NY is the most overrated city of all time. There is nothing that separates it from any other city. Diversity? Don't care, I live in a pretty diverse city as is. The structure? Don't care. I'll look at the ESB and just go, "Cool. What now?" Food? You can find good food anywhere.

This is beyond tired and its always the Cali dudes going extra hard to prove a point...we don't care.

Do you.

statue-of-liberty-picture.jpg

We got the baddest #$%$% though...

inferiority complex at it's best in this thread.

I've been to SF and I admit that it's a grand 'ol city...probably the best city in cali...even though I haven't been to any others.

why do you think no one has ever made a "hey why do people think CA>NY?" threads. Silent confidence...and we have better %$%@ to do with our day then worry about the other coast.

Can we just agree that every state is good/bad at something? Remember this..
The-United-States-of-Shame.png

I just moved to NY 2 months ago from cali, and I can already say that I htink NY is a cooler city to live it

ny wins in:

food
women (ny has women, vs california girls)
nightlife
public transportation
culture/diversity
music scene/the arts
style/fashion

cali takes:

weather
lower rent
cleanliness (barely)

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

I just moved to NY 2 months ago from cali, and I can already say that I htink NY is a cooler city to live it

ny wins in:

food
women (ny has women, vs california girls)
nightlife
public transportation
culture/diversity
music scene/the arts
style/fashion

cali takes:

weather
lower rent
cleanliness (barely)
From what city. Please don't say Fresno.

I was born and raised in NYC. For the first time I went out to San Diego, CA, a couple of weeks ago, and I hate to admit this but CA is def better. The weather, female, and lifestyle def beats out NYC. I can't speak for LA or San Francisco, but San Diego was real nice. Also, somebody told me San Fran is not too bad if not better. I been living in NYC my whole so the hustle and bustle will eventually burn you out. Also, NYC might have more females but CA females look a lot better than these NYC hoodrats. CA>NY from a New Yorker.

Back
Top Bottom