So why exactly is NY > CA ? Im serious? Are there any good reasons at all?

Honestly it really comes down to what is your home. If you were born and raised in NYC then you're going to feel it's superior because that's what you grew up knowing. If you were born and raised LA or Cali then that's your home and you're going to feel it's the best because it's what you remember as a child and makes you feel comfortable. Truthfully I hope more people keep hating on San Diego and SoCal because it's already crowded enough. We don't need more people moving here making the cost of living get worse and worse.

The only thing I will ever say is San Diego beaches > than any New York beach ever.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dunk These

all this talk about LA and SF.. come to San Diego and see whats really good.. food, women, shopping, jobs, weather.

they dont call it "America's Finest City" for nothing.. "Stay Classy"

laugh.gif
sorry but only thing SD got is weather...SD isnt touching LA or SF when it comes to shopping, food, and women. idk the job market but chances are SD isnt better than neither cities.

laugh.gif
   maybe not shopping.. but food and women are just as good as any place in Cali, cmon bruh... weather wise SD > LA and SF especially.
i might just be bias (who in this thread aint) but SD has to be mentioned more as a part of Cali.. not just LA and SF.

you been to SD BgL? the women and food thing got me..

been to sd many of times i have a brother that lives down there..the food in sd is extra normal and you guys dont have many good cultural foods especially asian...only thing that you guys have way better are burritos and carne asada fries..back to the topic at hand, Ive been to most of the major cities in the US aside from chi town and i have to say NYC is unmatched. NYC reminds me so much of Hong Kong..closest thing to nyc in us is sf and i love sf just as much.

Back
Top Bottom