So why exactly is NY > CA ? Im serious? Are there any good reasons at all?

Some of the reasonings are so stupid 
roll.gif

CA > NY. not getting stuck at home because of snow FTW. doesnt get colder than 50 degrees in winter or hotter than 80 degrees in summer where im at in socal
pimp.gif

Who cares we will always have reasons why this is better that is better

But I'd never leave la for ny...don't care if the city never sleeps. Don't care if they created hip-hop basketball whatever.

If aliens dropped of 10 people on this planet. And told them to choose based of what they see
La>ny argue with me all you want. I've worked in a hotel for about 3 years and everyone I've heard come from ny always says how much better this city is and how they would move out here. But then again these people are 25+ and up.

New York City is known as the capital of the world for a reason.

But personally Cali would probably be a better place to live as it is more laid back and relaxing, but NY is better in all other aspects especially when it comes to work and employment.

all this talk about LA and SF.. come to San Diego and see whats really good.. food, women, shopping, jobs, weather.

they dont call it "America's Finest City" for nothing.. "Stay Classy"

aside from nyc, icant think of anything else. At least in cal, you got Sf, sd, la. Look at the bright side, you don't live in Ohio

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

But personally Cali would probably be a better place to live as it is more laid back and relaxing, but NY is better in all other aspects especially when it comes to work and employment.

eek.gif
 the Ego..

Originally Posted by spacerace

eek.gif
 the Ego..
You act like its a statement I just made up....it just is what it is even when you ask foreigners about it the first name to comes up is New York City.
I could care less about the ego aspect of it, there is only one city like it.

But with that said I'd love to live in Cali when I'm older.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

all this talk about LA and SF.. come to San Diego and see whats really good.. food, women, shopping, jobs, weather.

laugh.gif
sorry but only thing SD got is weather...SD isnt touching LA or SF when it comes to shopping, food, and women. idk the job market but chances are SD isnt better than neither cities.

eek.gif
 the Ego..
You act like its a statement I just made up....it just is what it is even when you ask foreigners about it the first name to comes up is New York City.

but that is a statement you just made up tho. just because NYC is the most known CITY, does not mean that by association, is also known as the capitol of the world. 
& i would also love to live in Cali when im older 
smile.gif

NY =/= CA

Different people are going to like different cities, you can't just make an umbrella statement about this.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dunk These

laugh.gif
sorry but only thing SD got is weather...SD isnt touching LA or SF when it comes to shopping, food, and women. idk the job market but chances are SD isnt better than neither cities.

laugh.gif
   maybe not shopping.. but food and women are just as good as any place in Cali, cmon bruh... weather wise SD > LA and SF especially.
i might just be bias (who in this thread aint) but SD has to be mentioned more as a part of Cali.. not just LA and SF.

you been to SD BgL? the women and food thing got me..

I've been to NY several times and I honestly hated it, I would never live there.

I'd rather stay in CA, i've traveled to a lot of places and there is nothing like relaxing
and living Safely in CA. NY is a little too crazy, I'd say it's only a tourist place. SF is a tourist
place too but it's also a CALM place to live in. When I think of NY all I think is dirty...

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

I've been to NY several times and I honestly hated it, I would never live there.

I'd rather stay in CA, i've traveled to a lot of places and there is nothing like relaxing
and living Safely in CA. NY is a little too crazy, I'd say it's only a tourist place. SF is a tourist
place too but it's also a CALM place to live in. When I think of NY all I think is dirty...

Thats because you're a tourist and go to places like Times Square 
laugh.gif

People think NYC = Manhattan. In reality, you have to be familiar with the outer boroughs to appreciate what New York is really about. 

Manhattan is just the playground/meeting place/money pit.

eek.gif
 the Ego..

but that is a statement you just made up tho. just because NYC is the most known CITY, does not mean that by association, is also known as the capitol of the world. 
& i would also love to live in Cali when im older 
smile.gif
You never heard that "capital of the world" saying before?
Its just a saying since its one of the largest and most well known cities in the globe.

saying new york city is the capital of the world has something to do with ego is pretty funny. It's common knowledge that many people view it that way.

people act as if a bunch of new yorkers gather in a room and proclaim stuff about the city

Originally Posted by DubA169

saying new york city is the capital of the world has something to do with ego is pretty funny. It's common knowledge that many people view it that way.

people act as if a bunch of new yorkers gather in a room and proclaim stuff about the city

Nobody cares bro

stop this nonsense. Why can't we all just appreciate NY and Cali as two awesome states? There's no definitive way to conclude that one state is better than the other since the things that people look for in cities/states vary from person to person.

Back
Top Bottom