So You Have 30 Minutes.

Until we all die.
What would you do?

I'd spend all my money at the Supreme Store
smile.gif

30 min?

pray to everything and everybody.

jesus, allah, yahweh, satan, zeus and buddah.

one of them gotta be right!

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Until we all die.
What would you do?

I'd spend all my money at the Supreme Store
smile.gif

Spend money? you got 30 minutes, you better rob them fools.

stack a slice of meat lovers pizza on top of a bacon-cheeseburger and eat them simultaneously.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

30 min?

roll.gif

Dude said spend all his money at the supreme store 
roll.gif
lame to the millionth degree. At least you went out stylin on em I guess. If I had 3 minutes I'd prolly spend 15 minutes beating up kids like the OP and the other 15 minutes high off heroin

30 min?

laugh.gif

find the nearest hottest girl, and bang the mother ++$#*@ $$$% out of her

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic %#+% etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh *!%# i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic @%#+ etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh @$!% i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

You need help

30 min?

roll.gif
Actually I'll use the last 5 minutes for this, and spend the first 25 doin hoodrat stuff with my friends.

Chug the finest liquor I have in the house at the moment, throw on a tuxedo, sit in my chair with the T.V. on, smoke a cigarette and call my loved ones and say goodbye.

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic %#+% etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh *!%# i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

11j2fpy.jpg

Originally Posted by GucciMane

rape and shoot people

11j2fpy.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom