So you just made your first million...

I don't celebrate. No need to do that and bring attention to myself.

I really wouldn't change anything to be honest. Would go buy a new car, my current car works fine. Wouldn't buy a new house, wasn't really planning on doing that now.

So I don't know, I would throw it in my ING and let it gain interest.

After reading what MightyMOuse said, I can pay off my father's debt.

I don't celebrate. No need to do that and bring attention to myself.

I really wouldn't change anything to be honest. Would go buy a new car, my current car works fine. Wouldn't buy a new house, wasn't really planning on doing that now.

So I don't know, I would throw it in my ING and let it gain interest.

After reading what MightyMOuse said, I can pay off my father's debt.

id use the money to make my second million. hell i wouldnt stop till i got to 10 mill then id stop to celebrate

id use the money to make my second million. hell i wouldnt stop till i got to 10 mill then id stop to celebrate

Pay of my debt is the first thing I'd do before they start hittin me up like I"m Dave Chappelle.

Me: Aight Sallie Mae, I wanna pay off the $10k I owe yall.
SM: $10k?
Me: Yea, $10k
SM: Oooooooooooooh, that was the OLD price, the new price is $101,000.53

After that, I'd take $500k and spread it out into various savings accounts (FDIC only insurin up to $250k PER account)

etc etc

Pay of my debt is the first thing I'd do before they start hittin me up like I"m Dave Chappelle.

Me: Aight Sallie Mae, I wanna pay off the $10k I owe yall.
SM: $10k?
Me: Yea, $10k
SM: Oooooooooooooh, that was the OLD price, the new price is $101,000.53

After that, I'd take $500k and spread it out into various savings accounts (FDIC only insurin up to $250k PER account)

etc etc

Smh at you guys putting money into banks. I would purchase gold, diamonds, guns,ammo, knives, store barrels of gasoline, a couple of suvs and a house in the midwest.

Smh at you guys putting money into banks. I would purchase gold, diamonds, guns,ammo, knives, store barrels of gasoline, a couple of suvs and a house in the midwest.

lambo + house
I know I shouldnt buy a lambo but... think of it as a good investment... I'd be in timesquare with the doors up every night

lambo + house
I know I shouldnt buy a lambo but... think of it as a good investment... I'd be in timesquare with the doors up every night

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Nah...yall got the wrong idea
I dont know what the interest rates are in us banks but Id exchange the mil in euros and stash em in any european bank. You get about 800 000 euros
See this way you get 5 % a year interest, but with dollars you get 2%. Anyway you'd get 40 000 euros a year just off interest alone which is around 3, 500 a month. Not bad ah?
pimp.gif
let your money work for you

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Nah...yall got the wrong idea
I dont know what the interest rates are in us banks but Id exchange the mil in euros and stash em in any european bank. You get about 800 000 euros
See this way you get 5 % a year interest, but with dollars you get 2%. Anyway you'd get 40 000 euros a year just off interest alone which is around 3, 500 a month. Not bad ah?
pimp.gif
let your money work for you

i actually had thought about this a while back. i would do it in this order.

1. donate about 100m to cancer, diabetes
2. buy me and my family a house
3. buy me and my wife a new vehicle
4.pay off my dedit.

i actually had thought about this a while back. i would do it in this order.

1. donate about 100m to cancer, diabetes
2. buy me and my family a house
3. buy me and my wife a new vehicle
4.pay off my dedit.

-Pay off everything.  School, parents house, etc.
-Donate 100k
-Travel for a year
-Sit on the rest.

Back
Top Bottom