So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

I have 2 really good girl friends that I have never done anything with --- one I've known since kindergarten and the other since 10th grade and I'm 23 now --- I wish my girlfriend would ever tell me I can't chill with them one on one

and the same goes for myself if I knew she had a good guy friend that has never tried to jump her bones or kiss or anythin along those lines I would try to be understandin and let them chill as well, but once I find out he tries to cuddle with her or the lay in the same bed together its off with both of their heads
Nah eff that. I just wouldn't do it, and would hope she wouldn't. I would not say she could not but I'd def let her know that Iwasn't comfortable and if she did it then she might not be talking to me for a while. Sure nothing may ever happen, but you like that person for a reason;all it takes is the right situation to turn that like into something more. History shows us that this does not end well. Out of respect for her and respectfor a relationship I would not do it.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by ultraVIOLENTkix

Uhmmm If it okay for Chris Brown to beat a B..
What makes u any better?
tha +#!% are you talking about?

smh.gif

Dude is either seriously lost or didn't bother reading anything posted..
roll.gif

roll.gif

lmao this guy doesnt no whats goin on at all lol

ultraVIOLENTkix wrote:
Uhmmm If it okay for Chris Brown to beat a B..
What makes u any better?

smh.gif
Anyway, OP good move on your part. Hell, if anything you just made it easier for you to give her the bizness next time. No doubt ol girl has broughtup your name on several occasions to her dude. It was only natural for him to meet you. Imma say smart move on his part. I'll assume he's the breadwinner. Owns the spot & the car. Either he knows what he's doin or naive. I want to think he was testin, Give her a foot & see what she takes typesteez.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

yea right never happening, what another man doing up in my crib talking bout chilling with my chick and i aint home, and all you women talking how would you feel about yuh man telling you he got some "friend" chillin in the crib while u aint home,
if thats how they kicked it before me what can i say? but if its some new chick i'm not havin that...

Back
Top Bottom