So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

"does he have a bigger wang than me?"

is the answer isnt negative, never speak to her again

laugh.gif

Wait why does He need to come over? I'm just one of them people who don't go for that. You wanna chill be, go hang with yo boys or yo girl.

yea right...............would never happen.

she already know too.................dudes like you......................chicks like me. we dont needa play those games.

laugh.gif
okay so check this what if she DIDN'T tell you and you just came home and you found dude just chillin there. Not doing anything but he was just there,and ya girl didn't tell you?

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Homie thats just a fail why are you even asking, head over to your girls crib right now...
laugh.gif

*checks SN*

nerd.gif
Oh snap Sam's back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
okay so check this what if she DIDN'T tell you and you just came home and you found dude just chillin there. Not doing anything but he was just there, and ya girl didn't tell you?
kick her out

i went through that bull a few times in the past few months,i wanted to chris brown her and him.i kept my cool though and never trusted her since then.and thereason im with her still is because of the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom