So0o0o which one of you NTers is this?

Small world. I'm the NT'er that was partially affected by this. You see...

this is my best friend / roomates family that was involved. You know that feeling of when you're just chillin with your boys eating some bbq when one of them gets a phone call and starts crying? I swear seeing a grown man cry is just heartbreaking. Speechless after that, he just packed up and headed to the bay (I live in Socal now). My deepest condolences to him and his family. Looking at that guys facebook and seeing people stand up for him and justifying his actions is just sickening. 

RIP, some of the comments by the kids friends are just disgusting
Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

ecct0408concorddeath17.sjpg_800_450_0_95_1_50_50.sjpg

Similar story happened here in Toronto a week ago, 19 year old gets himself a range rover. Goes way over the 50 km/h speed limit in a neighborhood while intoxicated, ends up in a lamp post killing his passenger and only injuring himself.

http://www.cireport.ca/20...eased-on-20000-bail.html

Saw the pic of the escalade and automatically thought of the 2 daughters and their father.
frown.gif

And that's the driver facebook?!
tired.gif

Damn... they're (him & his friends) acting all ignorant and cocky about the situation like they don't even care.

The only reason they talking that tough is because it's the type of people they killed.

Had they killed some Latino type gangsters family out there in Cali or an Itilian dude linked with the mob out here in NY I bet you they'd shut their F'n pieholes and they wouldn't be talking $@%$.

I hope they get their faces sliced or beatdown that would disfigure their faces for their BS.

smh...and the mom was a trauma nurse
frown.gif
frown.gif

his friend has seriously pissed me off, straight @#%!%*%..

His "friend" is a !%!*+$!. You can show your support without trying to be a tough guy. 2 innocents are dead....Can you imagine the 12 year old that survived? What must be going through her head? I better stop, this is gonna piss me off.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

sick.gif

http://facepunch.com/threads/1175959

wont even bother posting the photos click the thread for yourself

cant believe his friends are sticking up for him so disrespectfully on FB
Seeing things like this give me no hope for society. 
tired.gif

R.I.P. to the father and daughter.  The mother must be distraught.  I can imagine that her only will to live is through her other daughter, whom must also be incredibly traumatized.

Cue oldfry.jpg

ABSOLUTELY DISGuSTING.... i'm ashamed on my behalf for these wannabe Bay Area thugs. Dude was trying to go "dumb" in his washed-up salvaged Escalade and mercilessly destroyed a family.

RIP to the father & daughter. i feel really badly for the other daughter as well....no amount of counseling can cure that traumatic damage.

Back
Top Bottom