SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Make sure ya'll hit up Handels in Redondo Beach on Tuesday for $1 scoop Tuesdays!

Banana Cream Pie and Graham Central Station is a DEADLY combo :smh::smokin

Asahi Sushi in Riverside is $$$$$.. 

Frostbites in Cypress and Snow Station in Garden Grove are spots to check out for shaved ice

Make sure ya'll hit up Handels in Redondo Beach on Tuesday for $1 scoop Tuesdays!

Banana Cream Pie and Graham Central Station is a DEADLY combo :smh::smokin
This man knows the truth Handel's is the best ice cream i've ever had serious. There's one out in Ontario and Fontana.

Los compadres has to be some of the best mexican food in the greater long beach area.. theres a couple locations

Blackbird cafe on orange and wardlow in the LBC. nice little breakfast/lunch spot.. some of the best chilaquiles ive ever had.

alondra hot wings is decent. a little overpriced IMO but better than hooters.. this was chili thai and honey bbq

Los Compadres used to be my HH spot! :smokin
Their location here in Norwalk sucks, maybe LB has changed as well since it's been two years since my last visit to the one in LB and my first visit to the one here.

Blackbird is awesome, but parking in the area sucks!

Alondra is awesome, but like you said, price is meh. I think I liked the LB location more than Paramount, although it too is awesome.

Los compadres has to be some of the best mexican food in the greater long beach area.. theres a couple locations

Blackbird cafe on orange and wardlow in the LBC. nice little breakfast/lunch spot.. some of the best chilaquiles ive ever had.

alondra hot wings is decent. a little overpriced IMO but better than hooters.. this was chili thai and honey bbq

Los Compadres used to be my HH spot! :smokin
Their location here in Norwalk sucks, maybe LB has changed as well since it's been two years since my last visit to the one in LB and my first visit to the one here.

Blackbird is awesome, but parking in the area sucks!

Alondra is awesome, but like you said, price is meh. I think I liked the LB location more than Paramount, although it too is awesome.

Love compadres bro.. They always have to bring someone else to help me with my order because I don't speak Spanish. That's how you know its good :lol: :pimp:

Yeah bro I was driving around Blackbird for 15 minutes trying to find a place to park :lol:

I kinda just moved downtown. What are some other good spots in LB? The food downtown is kinda eh.

The Honor Bar in Beverly Hills. If you try the "Ding's Crispy Chicken Sandwich," you will forever remember that taste. 

Had it before, I rather get food from the California fish grill next door lol

I prefer El Rocoto over Inka, but I like PI when the GF's family has events there

Katella Deli/Bakery on Katella in LosAl is awesome as well, went yesterday for the first time since maybe Fall, and was just as awesome as I remember it

Can anybody toss some diner recommendations in the Whittier/Pico Rivera area?

Live in North Norwalk, never eat out here :lol: :smh:

If you like Japanese food...theres a few spots that are pretty popular for soba/ramen/udon

Shin Sen Gumi
Asa Ramen
Sanuki no Sato
thanks fam
smokin.gif

What type of food you looking for?
Quite a bit of this thread is South Bay.

-J-
laugh.gif

well, some good pizza, burger, sandwiches, italian food etc

didnt see too many spots in the south bay. the south bay doesnt include long beach right?

went to olive garden the other day because i had a gift card. I found a screw in my soup, and when i got my pasta, the pasta was hard af. Then they had the nerve to only comp my food at first. TERRIBLE experience.

went to olive garden the other day because i had a gift card. I found a screw in my soup, and when i got my pasta, the pasta was hard af. Then they had the nerve to only comp my food at first. TERRIBLE experience.

First mistake is going to OG
Should have just flipped those GC

First mistake is going to OG
Should have just flipped those GC

i mean i hardly go there as it is. I was just thinking "its free food" so i wasn't gonna complain. UNTIL i got that screw in my soup and hard pasta. I really wasn't expecting it to happen to me lol. I shouldve went to red lobster though oh well maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom