SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Brodard Restaurant
9892 Westminster Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92844

Honestly probably the best place for Nem Nuong. They have a pork spring roll and shrimp one. I can't really decide which one I like the most so I just get both. I have no idea what's in the orange sauce but all I know it taste bomb.

Last edited:
Brodard Restaurant
9892 Westminster Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92844

Honestly probably the best place for Nem Nuong. They have a pork spring roll and shrimp one. I can't really decide which one I like the most so I just get both. I have no idea what's in the orange sauce but all I know it taste bomb.
Their noodles are only ok. I only go there for the spring rolls

Yeah, that's true. I've only gone to HJC with a group of 4 at most so it's coo.

Also think it's got a lot more choices.

Last edited:
I know everyone in LA knows what this is. But I had to post it anyways.
Pinks hot dogs.

Has anyone tried Carneys right down Sunset? The burgers and Chili from there is serious business.

Not my pic. by the way, but this is basically what I get. IMO, I think it's way better than Pink's and A LOOOT less hyped!

^gonna have to try that roasted duck taco.

I really like trying new food so I'm going to try to contribute to this thread more.

Tried Slater's 50/50 in Pasadena for the first time maybe 3 weeks ago. Known for their burger patty 50% beef 50% bacon.

Ordered the burger medium-well, and enjoyed it at the time. But if I went back, I'd order it medium.

Vampire Dip, which is like a garlic cheese artichoke dip was pretty intense.

Went to Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica this weekend.

Ordered the Godmother sandwich, small side of caprese salad, and 1 meatball from the hot-food area.

I'd maybe go back to try other sandwiches.

Been going to Zankou Chicken on Sunset alot.

I like their chicken and chicken tarna plate. garlic sauce is on point.

On four20 we celebrated by going to Mastro's Steakhouse. 5/5 

all the food was delicious. i especially enjoyed the bone marrow, beef carpaccio, and crab stuffed mushrooms.

lobster mashed potato was alright. really not worth the price in my opinion. truffle gnocci was actually pretty bland too.

for my steak, i had the 33oz bone-in ribeye medium rare +. was one of the best steaks i've had. killed the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom