SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Five guys burgers

Have you ever tried their 'other' burger?

if you haven't already tried it, next to you go order this:

a grilled cheese sandwich
add a patty (or 2)
bacon
sides/condiments

if you like sourdough bread or patty melts, you'll DIG this joint.

anytime i go to FG, this burger is order automatically. i don't even mess w/ their standard burger anymore.

Have you ever tried their 'other' burger?

if you haven't already tried it, next to you go order this:

a grilled cheese sandwich
add a patty (or 2)
bacon
sides/condiments

if you like sourdough bread or patty melts, you'll DIG this joint.

anytime i go to FG, this burger is order automatically. i don't even mess w/ their standard burger anymore.

Imma try that for lunch today! haha thanks for the suggestion!

BJ's. I got a stout, pulled pork sandwich, and a pazookie :D

Last edited:
^^^!!!

Haha, that's where we had dinner! I had the veal parmagianna, she had the Marsala chicken, we split the prosciutto parmessan salad and calamari, it was awesome

Ate alondras tonight, that place never disappoints and we got sat in 2 mins right when the laker game started :lol:

Good thread !!!! :pimp:

im definitely gonna be checking out all these spots when im on my own, when im independent, have my car, have my job
its cause im only 17 but im almost there >D
yall feel me?

but yo :wow: at mike23theking

good looks on that, obviously did not know that but im forsure trying that next time i hit five guys on fig :wow: :pimp:

^^^!!!

Haha, that's where we had dinner! I had the veal parmagianna, she had the Marsala chicken, we split the prosciutto parmessan salad and calamari, it was awesome

:lol: :pimp: nice man. She had the same thing as your girl. Crazy. Glad you enjoyed it.

I plan on taking my girl to the Puddingstone Hot Tubs soon, what's a good spot around the San Dimas area to grub at, you're allowed to take food into the hot tubs so anything mobile would be great

if you're in long beach and want some good chinese, try wa wa by 1st st. sorry no pics my phone was dead

they're orange chicken and rice is bomb and i tried some wings they had, it looked like it had grilled onions on top but had a bomb *** taste.

Here's my list:

Ramen: Shin Sen Gumi

Sushi: Oshima in Orange.  Go sit at the bar and say "omakase".  They'll take care of everything.

Sunday Brunch: Scarpetta

Italian: Osteria Mozza

KBBQ: Park's

Steak: Mastro's

Seafood: Providence (get the chef's tasting.  For my birthday last year, I asked for a custom tasting menu. 26 courses $450/person no drinks)

Date place/French: Melisse (another great chef's tasting)

Burger: Father's Office

Fried Chicken: BBQ chicken (korean style)

Chinese: too many to list.  Just check out places in SGV and rowland heights.

To Share: Animal

Pizza: Pizzaria Mozza

that's all I can think of 

If you're ever in the southbay Kotosh in Lomita is hands down the best sushi.

downtown La fashion district , I can't remember the name of the place, it literally fits like 6 best teriyaki and sushi ever, it's on 8th and Santee at the dead end.

This box was only $9 !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom