SoCal Food/Grub Thread

Anyone going to the Jay Z Timberlake concert on July 28th? Ill be going with the lady and wanted to find a place near by for some grub. Any recommendations? If anyone is looking for some field level tickets (section B3) for the show, LMK. Mods, please let me know if I'm breaking the rules. I will delete my post asap. Thanks
You can't go wrong with Roscoes in Pasadena. :smokin
Dog Haus is pretty good too. A lot of different variations on the menu or you can make one up yourself. Hawaiian Bread + Hot Dog = Crack

best fried chicken sandwich ive ever had is from Free Range LA at the melrose farmers market every sunday. they do pop up restaurants in the fairfax area occasionally also.

I just moved back to SoCal and I feel obligated to try most of the spots in this thread.

Applying for jobs around LA and the OC...... hopefully I can start checking into this thread some more :frown:

I'll be getting my BSN in December and hopefully certified in January-February, so I'll be applying for a nursing job in about a month or two.

My soul ain't been right since I've been back in Sac :smh: :smh:

Anyone been to Hollywood Pies? It's Chicago style pizza.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I just got back from lunch, and I've been born/raised here in LA but....WHOA! Thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited:
^ Gotta love the trucks man. :pimp: :pimp:

I'm definitely gonna have to try out Hollywood Pies sometime soon so good looks fam :pimp:

Yeah. My girl wanted to take a pic with that large boba. I wish half and half was there.

Shout out to that waffle de liege truck. They sold out of a lot of flavors towards the end but good none the less.

Back
Top Bottom