SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

If anyone sees any KD9 Sauce in OC area Foot Lockers, shout it out.

Checked Cerritos mall and they didn't have them.

@The Pike in Long Beach

Jordan 4 DFA FSR

Glad I was able to find these under retail 8)

Last edited:
No more monthly Outlet threads?????

San Ysidro has 30% off apparel, nothing off hash.

AJ1 metallic navy $64 + 30% off. Size 9.5 and up

San Ysidro Outlet

ADIDAS 30% off apparel and certain deals like 2 for 100 and such

NIKE  J's: 5s(Gold Medal), 4's(alternate 89) and 3's (CyberMonday) all for 149.99 and FSR

HASH WALL had some Lebron 13's All Black and some J's 1 for 69.99

So I've been to citadel, east Los, Long Beach and Orange in the past week. They all have pretty much the same stuff right now. Haven't had any great finds on the hash wall for a while but there have been some good deals on Nike lab shoes I wouldn't have even considered paying for otherwise (at citadel) like the footscape wovens, spidirmac, guyukaso lunarepics and blazers.

The one new piece I saw today was two styles of the LunarCharge both in navy tones. Looked like multiple size runs of each at citadel. The last month or so has been the worst in the last year in my opinion. Best thing I've grabbed have been VaporMax OG and some tech knit clothing for good prices. I see Motorsports every times I'm at any of them as well as stone island sock darts in smaller sizes usually.

Anyone been to the one up in Ventura lately? (Forgetting the name) only been once but they had some quality stuff that was actually different than the ones around LA

Almost forgot, grabbed the Kobe AD NXT today in grey size 11.5. Dm if anyone interested

Last edited:
Anyone been to the one up in Ventura lately? (Forgetting the name) only been once but they had some quality stuff that was actually different than the ones around LA

You talking about Camarillo?  That one is pretty far from me so I rarely head out that way but I hear you on the local Nike stuff for the past month.  Been quite underwhelming.  I've been needing to hit up the new location out in Redlands area and may hit up Ontario and Lake Elsinore while I'm out.  All depends on traffic because I got other plans for the day.  Looking for some compression pants for the boy and some shirt/t-shirts for a buddy in Japan.

Just got back from the outlets of orange. also had lebron zoom witness, two KD9's red and another one. Not too much else

I'm looking for windrunners and Kobe gear.

I was at citadel tonight. They have B-Grade Jordan 17+ Bred, the white perforated 1's, asg 6's, and the same kobes browns and KD as above. That Multi Color KD Elite Ltd is actually a dope shoe, it's an early release strangely and they're not B-grades. I am a KD shoe HATER so if I liked it that's really saying something.

I copped a pair of Legend Blue 11's tonight. One of the dudes who I talk to there every time I go pulled it out of the back for me, I've seen them there recently but only size 13 or bigger. He said they had one 11.5 and grabbed it for me. They B-grades but this pair only had a tiny bit of glue on the toe and it came right off with rubbing alcohol.

As for clothes, they have blue, red and grey in the Henley style tech knit tee which I really like for $89 usually $125 and they have black TK shorts for $89 too I think. A couple TF shorts too, black and red with the holes and baggier fit then red in tight fit.

Not a terrible time to go, I'm going back tomorrow to get the 20 or 30% off on these legend blue 11's so they'll be either $136 or $119. I wish the 17's they have were the coppers instead of Breda. Definitely an underrated shoe IMO.

$119 for legend blues is a steal and this pair is definitely one of those that shouldn't have been classified as a B grade. Btw, I've found with the B's on Jordan's usually it's only 1 shoe with a defect so if there are multiple sizes I just open the box and swap the bad shoe for a good one if I can find the same size with opposite foot defective.

I was at citadel tonight. They have B-Grade Jordan 17+ Bred, the white perforated 1's, asg 6's, and the same kobes browns and KD as above. That Multi Color KD Elite Ltd is actually a dope shoe, it's an early release strangely and they're not B-grades. I am a KD shoe HATER so if I liked it that's really saying something.

I copped a pair of Legend Blue 11's tonight. One of the dudes who I talk to there every time I go pulled it out of the back for me, I've seen them there recently but only size 13 or bigger. He said they had one 11.5 and grabbed it for me. They B-grades but this pair only had a tiny bit of glue on the toe and it came right off with rubbing alcohol.

As for clothes, they have blue, red and grey in the Henley style tech knit tee which I really like for $89 usually $125 and they have black TK shorts for $89 too I think. A couple TF shorts too, black and red with the holes and baggier fit then red in tight fit.

Not a terrible time to go, I'm going back tomorrow to get the 20 or 30% off on these legend blue 11's so they'll be either $136 or $119. I wish the 17's they have were the coppers instead of Breda. Definitely an underrated shoe IMO.

$119 for legend blues is a steal and this pair is definitely one of those that shouldn't have been classified as a B grade. Btw, I've found with the B's on Jordan's usually it's only 1 shoe with a defect so if there are multiple sizes I just open the box and swap the bad shoe for a good one if I can find the same size with opposite foot defective.

Any kobe hoodies?

Just got back from the outlets of orange. also had lebron zoom witness, two KD9's red and another one. Not too much else

I'm looking for windrunners and Kobe gear.
What gear in particular? Im heading out again tomorrow and I can let you know what is out there.

Back
Top Bottom