SoCal-Sports Memorabillia store

Joined Apr 25, 2007
Whats up Socal? Are there any good sports memorabilia/collectibles store around?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Looking for any Autographed Football Jersey with COA

Joined May 31, 2000
yeah frank and sons...used to buy lotsa hot wheels there...wed nights and saturdays

Joined Feb 3, 2003
I know there's one near Beatnic in Downtown Fullerton. It's kinda hard to find, but it's hidden in a little shopping area. There's also another one in the city of Orange/Tustin off the 55 Freeway and (I wanna say) Katella Avenue. It's on the northeast corner of Katella/Tustin.

And if you're in Buena Park, there's a baseball cards shop about 2 blocks south of Knott's Berry Farm on Beach Blvd. It's on the right between Crescent/Lincoln Avenue. You'll see a stop light and it's on that southeast corner. Turner's Baseball Cards is the name, I believe.

Sorry, I wish I could remember the names of the first two.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS
USC TROJANS

b0it0i23

Banned
Joined Apr 2, 2004
Frank and Sons is the spot
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Joined Apr 25, 2007
I appreciate the replies.

Do Franks and Sons carry autographed jersies?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Sep 4, 2006
Frank And Sons have great autographed stuff for great deals. I bought a Kobe signed Basketball for $150 authenticated by Global. I bought it off Carrol if any of you guys know her. She has other great deals on signed items. Tell her that Willie a friend of Ken Wong told you. She might be able to give you a deal. Idunno

Joined Apr 25, 2007
^
Sounds like a great place. I don't think $150 is bad for an autographed Kobe basketball.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now