** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Where do you guys buy your stuff from? I like ordering from Eurosport. I always catch some pretty good deals their. My latest pickup were the new Safari Superfly III. Turned out to be too big for me, so now im back to my World Cup Elite CTRs. Next pick up will be either CTR Elite IIs or maaaaybe some Adizero. I have to get rid of the damn Superfly III first.

Where do you guys buy your stuff from? I like ordering from Eurosport. I always catch some pretty good deals their. My latest pickup were the new Safari Superfly III. Turned out to be too big for me, so now im back to my World Cup Elite CTRs. Next pick up will be either CTR Elite IIs or maaaaybe some Adizero. I have to get rid of the damn Superfly III first.

Official unveiling of the Barca away kit

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_front.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_back.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_mes.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_bak.jpg

Pedro in a new colorway of the Superfly III
football-boots-new-Barcelona-Away-Kit-2011-121.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.32.09-AM.png

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.31.40-AM.png

New Goalkeeper shirt
5Khf.png

5Khd.png

5Kha.png

Third kit sneak peek? Looks an awful lot like the kit Puyol is wearing in the teaser, only without the sponsor.
5KgZ.png

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_art.jpg

Official unveiling of the Barca away kit

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_front.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_back.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_mes.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_bak.jpg

Pedro in a new colorway of the Superfly III
football-boots-new-Barcelona-Away-Kit-2011-121.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.32.09-AM.png

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.31.40-AM.png

New Goalkeeper shirt
5Khf.png

5Khd.png

5Kha.png

Third kit sneak peek? Looks an awful lot like the kit Puyol is wearing in the teaser, only without the sponsor.
5KgZ.png

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_art.jpg

I've seen all of those except the white/black/red Laser III colorway. Honestly, I think the Laser line has to be revamped. They're all just...blah.

Originally Posted by car9vel

I do Eurosport if I just want to get something for retail, and Pro Direct failing that. Usually, though, I can find pretty good deals on eBay. You just have to be patient and wary of fakes.

People have really liked the softer Kanga Lite upper on the Maestri II, and they say the Elite has an even thinner upper than the regulars, making their touch even better. The only downside is the carbon fiber soleplate, which can crack. There have also been instances of the blades' adhesive coming undone and them falling off.

The new adiZero leather is, from what I've heard, softer than that of the leather on the originals.

I've seen all of those except the white/black/red Laser III colorway. Honestly, I think the Laser line has to be revamped. They're all just...blah.

I do Eurosport if I just want to get something for retail, and Pro Direct failing that. Usually, though, I can find pretty good deals on eBay. You just have to be patient and wary of fakes.

People have really liked the softer Kanga Lite upper on the Maestri II, and they say the Elite has an even thinner upper than the regulars, making their touch even better. The only downside is the carbon fiber soleplate, which can crack. There have also been instances of the blades' adhesive coming undone and them falling off.

The new adiZero leather is, from what I've heard, softer than that of the leather on the originals.

fortunately i have access to a swoosh account, which definitely helps. i've ended up getting a lot of stuff from UK ebayers, just because nike releases certain gear across the pond that they don't here - like the ankle shields that i wear all the time (i cut myself with my own studs if i don't). for US stores, soccer.com soccerfanatic.com and motorcitysoccer.com are all great for different things.

i play in the same WC elite CTRs as you do - aren't those the one of the best boots you've ever worn? i have the T90s as well, but they're garbage compared to the CTRs.

fortunately i have access to a swoosh account, which definitely helps. i've ended up getting a lot of stuff from UK ebayers, just because nike releases certain gear across the pond that they don't here - like the ankle shields that i wear all the time (i cut myself with my own studs if i don't). for US stores, soccer.com soccerfanatic.com and motorcitysoccer.com are all great for different things.

i play in the same WC elite CTRs as you do - aren't those the one of the best boots you've ever worn? i have the T90s as well, but they're garbage compared to the CTRs.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

For the people with goal club memberships, theres a way to get 20% off anything right now, along with an extra 15% off on Adidas shoes. Youre looking at Adizeros or the new Adipowers for around $125! If you wanna know more PM me.

About the Elite CTRs, yes! I love them, they are so soft. Even if the Superfly III had been my size, i dont think i would have been able to ditch my CTRs. After using the Superfly, my CTRs felt as comfortable as slippers you use around the house.

For the people with goal club memberships, theres a way to get 20% off anything right now, along with an extra 15% off on Adidas shoes. Youre looking at Adizeros or the new Adipowers for around $125! If you wanna know more PM me.

About the Elite CTRs, yes! I love them, they are so soft. Even if the Superfly III had been my size, i dont think i would have been able to ditch my CTRs. After using the Superfly, my CTRs felt as comfortable as slippers you use around the house.

That Barca away looks like a training shirt. I'm usually a fan of all black kits but I'm not really with this.

That Barca away looks like a training shirt. I'm usually a fan of all black kits but I'm not really with this.

Here's a clear image of Puyol wearing that yellow shirt. I'm thinking DrewDioxin is right and it's a training top. Bonus spotting: Legend IV
549277a20439fb836d47f-615x593.jpg

And I've got some news about the ball in the Barcelona kit images: It is in fact the new Nike league ball for the 2011-2012 season. Here are images of the EPL, La Liga, and Serie A version of the ball.
new-t90-ball-2011-a.jpg

Here's a clear image of Puyol wearing that yellow shirt. I'm thinking DrewDioxin is right and it's a training top. Bonus spotting: Legend IV
549277a20439fb836d47f-615x593.jpg

And I've got some news about the ball in the Barcelona kit images: It is in fact the new Nike league ball for the 2011-2012 season. Here are images of the EPL, La Liga, and Serie A version of the ball.
new-t90-ball-2011-a.jpg

I don't know if anyone noticed this or knows but is eurosport (soccer.com) like eastbay? in that they will put up pictures of samples.

I ask because these are the soccer.com pics of the new preds.  Notice the strike zone near the laces. and the toungue

40967.FW22.JPG

Now here they are from soccerbible
adidas_2D00_adipower_2D00_Predator_2D00_BlueElectricity_2D00_Tech15.jpg

Notice the pred X like lace flap and the extended strike zone at the laces.  These are from the "official predator launch event"

Any idea which one is actually retailing??

Spoiler [+]
Pred_5F00_Launch_5F00_pic9.jpg

Good to see KaKa back in preds....and kicking paint covered balls into the crowd
laugh.gif

I don't know if anyone noticed this or knows but is eurosport (soccer.com) like eastbay? in that they will put up pictures of samples.

I ask because these are the soccer.com pics of the new preds.  Notice the strike zone near the laces. and the toungue

40967.FW22.JPG

Now here they are from soccerbible
adidas_2D00_adipower_2D00_Predator_2D00_BlueElectricity_2D00_Tech15.jpg

Notice the pred X like lace flap and the extended strike zone at the laces.  These are from the "official predator launch event"

Any idea which one is actually retailing??

Spoiler [+]
Pred_5F00_Launch_5F00_pic9.jpg

Good to see KaKa back in preds....and kicking paint covered balls into the crowd
laugh.gif

sryur.png

CASING: Micro-textured casing improves ball control by equalizing airflow over the surface. DESIGN: Depth-enhanced performance graphic is designed to catch the peripheral vision and engage the central vision quickly. DESIGN: Geometric Precision distributes pressure evenly across panels and around the ball for a consistent, accurate and powerful strike no matter where it¿s hit. DESIGN: Perfect Sphericity allows the ball to fly faster, farther, and more accurately. CASING: Compressed Polyethylene Layer stores energy from impact and releases it at launch. CASING: Cross-Linked Nitrogen-Expanded Foam for exceptional shape retention and durability. CASING: Polyester Support Fabric enhances structure and stability. BLADDER: 6-wing carbon-latex air chamber for explosive acceleration. WARRANTY: 2 year stitch and shape guarantee.

sryur.png

CASING: Micro-textured casing improves ball control by equalizing airflow over the surface. DESIGN: Depth-enhanced performance graphic is designed to catch the peripheral vision and engage the central vision quickly. DESIGN: Geometric Precision distributes pressure evenly across panels and around the ball for a consistent, accurate and powerful strike no matter where it¿s hit. DESIGN: Perfect Sphericity allows the ball to fly faster, farther, and more accurately. CASING: Compressed Polyethylene Layer stores energy from impact and releases it at launch. CASING: Cross-Linked Nitrogen-Expanded Foam for exceptional shape retention and durability. CASING: Polyester Support Fabric enhances structure and stability. BLADDER: 6-wing carbon-latex air chamber for explosive acceleration. WARRANTY: 2 year stitch and shape guarantee.

PM'd.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

new-t90-ball-2011-a.jpg

i thought (feared) it would be.... the design on that ball is a joke!.... bad tattoo status.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

i'm almost certain that they do, especially with a new launch like the new predator - they had 'leaked' a couple pics a few weeks ago via their twitter account. here's a pic from charlie adam's (blackpool captain) twitter account of the boots he was sent last weekend.
ad4366546b6547011645986b2d92d1dd30ce800d_r.jpg

to me, it looks like soccer.com's pic is more on-point than soccerbible's.... my comparison skills are def lacking tho.

Back
Top Bottom