** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Becks played really well today.

Arsenal should pick him up.
laugh.gif

I don't see Beckham going anywhere else other than Man U or Tottenham (and that is only because he wants to brown nose his way into the england squad with Redknapp at the helm.) If he wears a Gunners jersey in my lifetime I'll tear up every Becks thing I own.

TD: it is what it is. Even I can understand he was getting to the hieght of his popularity globally and could get bank in Madrid and play with some of the best in the world, I can somewhat repsect it. But personally I don't think I would have done it, but Becks isn't me so he did what was good for him at the time. I wish he would come back to Old Trafford though. He has really proven he can still play this season.

I don't see Beckham going anywhere else other than Man U or Tottenham (and that is only because he wants to brown nose his way into the england squad with Redknapp at the helm.) If he wears a Gunners jersey in my lifetime I'll tear up every Becks thing I own.

TD: it is what it is. Even I can understand he was getting to the hieght of his popularity globally and could get bank in Madrid and play with some of the best in the world, I can somewhat repsect it. But personally I don't think I would have done it, but Becks isn't me so he did what was good for him at the time. I wish he would come back to Old Trafford though. He has really proven he can still play this season.

He lives in London though, pretty sure near Emirates. It would make sense that any london club would allow him to train and get 1st team practice considering who he is. makes for great publicity.

As much a difference I think Becks can make to alot of squad he isn't gonna be a total godsend, your managament is your problem. Wenger needs to go, I am actually surprised he wasn't canned this season.

He lives in London though, pretty sure near Emirates. It would make sense that any london club would allow him to train and get 1st team practice considering who he is. makes for great publicity.

As much a difference I think Becks can make to alot of squad he isn't gonna be a total godsend, your managament is your problem. Wenger needs to go, I am actually surprised he wasn't canned this season.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

actually i think beckham trained with spurs because his grandfather (who he was really close to and recently died) was a huge spurs supporter.... DB wore his grandfather's spurs tie to the funeral, and the club let the family spread his ashes at white heart lane. i'm with you in that if i ever saw him play for an english club other than man united, spurs or preston north end, i'd be disgusted.

personally, i would've loved to see him stay with the same club for his career like neville, giggs and scholes.... but i can understand his decision to leave for spain and try to conquer a new league. i'm sure the money didn't hurt, but i think both the spain and galaxy moves had many other reasons, both on and off the pitch. i have nothing but respect for the guy, and i think he's underrated as a player.

as for arsenal, i love watching the product that arsène puts on the pitch every season. he's a genius - i doubt there's another manager who could collect the worldwide talent that he does for so cheap and win (matches, not necessarily trophies). if/when the UEFA fair play rules come into effect, arsenal will have a huge head start on the other clubs because they pay so little in wages compared to the other top clubs, while producing bigtime revenue (in 2009-10, arsenal's wages totaled £83.5M; chelsea, man united, man city and spurs were all around £200M).

actually i think beckham trained with spurs because his grandfather (who he was really close to and recently died) was a huge spurs supporter.... DB wore his grandfather's spurs tie to the funeral, and the club let the family spread his ashes at white heart lane. i'm with you in that if i ever saw him play for an english club other than man united, spurs or preston north end, i'd be disgusted.

personally, i would've loved to see him stay with the same club for his career like neville, giggs and scholes.... but i can understand his decision to leave for spain and try to conquer a new league. i'm sure the money didn't hurt, but i think both the spain and galaxy moves had many other reasons, both on and off the pitch. i have nothing but respect for the guy, and i think he's underrated as a player.

as for arsenal, i love watching the product that arsène puts on the pitch every season. he's a genius - i doubt there's another manager who could collect the worldwide talent that he does for so cheap and win (matches, not necessarily trophies). if/when the UEFA fair play rules come into effect, arsenal will have a huge head start on the other clubs because they pay so little in wages compared to the other top clubs, while producing bigtime revenue (in 2009-10, arsenal's wages totaled £83.5M; chelsea, man united, man city and spurs were all around £200M).

Some closer shots at beck's preds.  Looks like they have the tongue flap/ bigger sweet spot

adidas_2D00_adiPower_2D00_Predator_2D00_Gold_2D00_Red_2D00_Profile2.jpg

adidas_2D00_adiPower_2D00_Predator_2D00_Gold_2D00_Red_2D00_Insid2.jpg

adidas_2D00_adiPower_2D00_Predator_2D00_Gold_2D00_Red_2D00_Above.jpg

Some closer shots at beck's preds.  Looks like they have the tongue flap/ bigger sweet spot

adidas_2D00_adiPower_2D00_Predator_2D00_Gold_2D00_Red_2D00_Profile2.jpg

adidas_2D00_adiPower_2D00_Predator_2D00_Gold_2D00_Red_2D00_Insid2.jpg

adidas_2D00_adiPower_2D00_Predator_2D00_Gold_2D00_Red_2D00_Above.jpg

those are sexy.

Rip: I think your right on the Grandfather thing too, I vaguley remember someone saying that.

those are sexy.

Rip: I think your right on the Grandfather thing too, I vaguley remember someone saying that.

Where did I say Beckham would make us win EPL and CL?Just saying he would be a nice back-up.

Where did I say Beckham would make us win EPL and CL?Just saying he would be a nice back-up.

easy chief, I just feel there are better and more pressing options the gunners need to address first.

easy chief, I just feel there are better and more pressing options the gunners need to address first.

lol someone took that becks comment to literally. Pretty sure he knows what issues need to be addressed first.... cannot deny his free kick ability or crossing ability no matter the age

lol someone took that becks comment to literally. Pretty sure he knows what issues need to be addressed first.... cannot deny his free kick ability or crossing ability no matter the age

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Official unveiling of the Barca away kit

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_front.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_back.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_mes.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_bak.jpg

Pedro in a new colorway of the Superfly III
football-boots-new-Barcelona-Away-Kit-2011-121.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.32.09-AM.png

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.31.40-AM.png
Awful.  For a club that always wears bright colors and awesome away jerseys this is a pathetic attempt, IMHO . . . . oh well, more $$ in my pocket and I will be hunting the old peach alts when I am in Spain this fall. . . . 

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Official unveiling of the Barca away kit

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_front.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_back.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_mes.jpg

Barca_5F00_Away_5F00_1112_5F00_bak.jpg

Pedro in a new colorway of the Superfly III
football-boots-new-Barcelona-Away-Kit-2011-121.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.32.09-AM.png

Screen-shot-2011-05-18-at-11.31.40-AM.png
Awful.  For a club that always wears bright colors and awesome away jerseys this is a pathetic attempt, IMHO . . . . oh well, more $$ in my pocket and I will be hunting the old peach alts when I am in Spain this fall. . . . 

Back
Top Bottom