Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

No soft ground option? Pass! Also any idea why GSP 360 is so (comparitively) cheap???
when it comes to limited release boots, the general public only gets the FG option. Pro ballers get the SG soleplate version if they ask for it.

Yep get that but its even missing from ID and given the weather in the UK atm its a missed opportunity

GS 360 are up if anyone missed it. I want to pull the trigger so bad. But are they actually good cleats? I watched the soccer reviews for you on them but it was too vague and i just ordered superfly360s from the unisports sale this past week.

GREENSPEEDHO18_v1

My creation

They have a "conical stud" option which is making me really want to buy...and only $200. But it says the conical studs are better for artificial surfaces. And all i play on is AG so i was assuming these would be a pass for me since i don't do bladed studs on AG.

Was massively disappointed at missing the limited 2018 GS360 drop over the weekend. But the ID is a good consolation.

Got basically the OG colorway, but w/ white and blacks reversed.

GREENSPEEDHO18_v4.png

Have been trying to place an order through ProDirect Soccer's GB website (my hookup for years) to ship to the USA. All of a sudden getting notifications that delivery cannot be effectuated to anything in my zip code. Similarly, found out that Nike Europe can't ship anything to US addresses.

What gives on the European Embargo?

Where's the best place I can find some AG boots? Nike and soccer.com don't really have a good selection. I could ID a pair but I was hoping for some Tiempo Legends. Only options Nike has right now are for Vapors and the Phantom (which I know nothing about). After recovering from ACL surgery, my club will now be participating in a new league with AG. I have very little experience playing on AG, do I absolutely need AG specific boots or will my regular FG Tiempo Legends suffice?

Where's the best place I can find some AG boots? Nike and soccer.com don't really have a good selection. I could ID a pair but I was hoping for some Tiempo Legends. Only options Nike has right now are for Vapors and the Phantom (which I know nothing about). After recovering from ACL surgery, my club will now be participating in a new league with AG. I have very little experience playing on AG, do I absolutely need AG specific boots or will my regular FG Tiempo Legends suffice?

I think unisport has the best AG selection honestly. Picked up some superflys in AG from them on a black friday sale for like $160

https://www.unisportstore.com/search/?q=legend ag

And AG fields come in a lot of different types. I have played on some that are basically turf laid on concrete and played on others that are more plush. All that to say you can wear turfs for sure. But if its raining and the field is wet and its a plush-er AG then you may slip a lot. AG studs are the truth though. I love them. A lot of people that i play with just wear FG studs on our AG fields. But i had a scare or two with my old Vapor bladed studs getting stuck into some AG fields and can see how you could tear up your ankle or knee. The conicial studs on the ag boots do a great job of allowing you to rotate without fear of getting stuck.

All these name changes are confusing now, they got 2 boots that start with Phantom

I think unisport has the best AG selection honestly. Picked up some superflys in AG from them on a black friday sale for like $160

https://www.unisportstore.com/search/?q=legend ag

And AG fields come in a lot of different types. I have played on some that are basically turf laid on concrete and played on others that are more plush. All that to say you can wear turfs for sure. But if its raining and the field is wet and its a plush-er AG then you may slip a lot. AG studs are the truth though. I love them. A lot of people that i play with just wear FG studs on our AG fields. But i had a scare or two with my old Vapor bladed studs getting stuck into some AG fields and can see how you could tear up your ankle or knee. The conicial studs on the ag boots do a great job of allowing you to rotate without fear of getting stuck.

Thanks man, I knew I should have just DM'ed you. I knew there was someone in here who was all about the AG's, just couldn't remember if it was you or not. I might try out my Tiempo Legends on the AG to start. But I will for sure check out UniSport. Looks like they have a decent selection.

Back
Top Bottom