SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Wanted to update y'all on my Vapor 15 AG cracked soleplate from Unisport. Reached out to them and they said they would take them back, but figured sending to Nike first would be best cause I know that shipping to Denmark would have been stupid.

Sent them to Nike last week and just got the email today that I'd been awarded a voucher. Didn't include any kind of Proof of Purchase with my claim/package. Now I gotta decide what to get with this voucher.

Wanted to update y'all on my Vapor 15 AG cracked soleplate from Unisport. Reached out to them and they said they would take them back, but figured sending to Nike first would be best cause I know that shipping to Denmark would have been stupid.

Sent them to Nike last week and just got the email today that I'd been awarded a voucher. Didn't include any kind of Proof of Purchase with my claim/package. Now I gotta decide what to get with this voucher.
Maybe phantom gx or new tiempo?

image.jpg

Can’t wait to play in these, feels special knowing they are the last of their kind

Man I still remember the K-Leather Vapors I had, they were soooo smooth.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 133759.png
Nike did the tech craft pack in 2020

Always hated wearing shin guards with regular tube socks cause my calves would cramp up. I tried compression leg sleeves instead of socks yesterday and it made a huge difference. Didn't feel any discomfort. My legs actually didn't feel fatigued like usual. Using compression sleeves from now on.

Always hated wearing shin guards with regular tube socks cause my calves would cramp up. I tried compression leg sleeves instead of socks yesterday and it made a huge difference. Didn't feel any discomfort. My legs actually didn't feel fatigued like usual. Using compression sleeves from now on.
Have you seen those built in compression sleeve shin guards?

How did you keep you shin guards from falling out before compression sleeves?

I have been wearing compression sleeves to hold my shin guards up since i was like 15. Could never keep them in place with tape or pre-wrap or just with my sock alone.

Back in the day i had those carbon fiber mold to fit shin guards that came with compression sleeves. They were expensive but as a kid who was kicked repeatedly those things were the best

How did you keep you shin guards from falling out before compression sleeves?

I have been wearing compression sleeves to hold my shin guards up since i was like 15. Could never keep them in place with tape or pre-wrap or just with my sock alone.

Back in the day i had those carbon fiber mold to fit shin guards that came with compression sleeves. They were expensive but as a kid who was kicked repeatedly those things were the best
Just a regular crew sock and a tube sock that I cut the bottom out and slipped over the crew sock

Back to the IR for me smh, some buffoon barreled into my knee yesterday after I beat him to a ball. Was really frustrating watching the rest of the match from the sidelines and seeing the same dude make non-footy play after non-footy play, just trying to body people instead of actually going for the ball. Hoping it's just a sprain, (no swelling, and I can walk fine) just a little bit of discomfort. Since all my knee injuries have been catastrophic, I don't remember what a simple sprain feels like and it's tough to be optimistic.

Ironically my new boots to replace the my previously damaged vapors came in today too. |l

image0 (1).jpeg

Back to the IR for me smh, some buffoon barreled into my knee yesterday after I beat him to a ball. Was really frustrating watching the rest of the match from the sidelines and seeing the same dude make non-footy play after non-footy play, just trying to body people instead of actually going for the ball. Hoping it's just a sprain, (no swelling, and I can walk fine) just a little bit of discomfort. Since all my knee injuries have been catastrophic, I don't remember what a simple sprain feels like and it's tough to be optimistic.

Ironically my new boots to replace the my previously damaged vapors came in today too. |l

image0 (1).jpeg
When you say body, was he going shoulder to shoulder? Or just on some wild ish playing through players to get to the ball?

I'm sorry to hear that you have to be on the sidelines for even a bit. I know its fresh but based on what you're feeling, when do you think you'll be able to get back out there?

When you say body, was he going shoulder to shoulder? Or just on some wild ish playing through players to get to the ball?

I'm sorry to hear that you have to be on the sidelines for even a bit. I know its fresh but based on what you're feeling, when do you think you'll be able to get back out there?

The challenge on me was wildish just went right through me, no ball at all. The others were mostly what you would consider poor shoulder to shoulder. He would go in like he was using his shoulder and then extend his arm to create space when he was beat. It's a crap adult league and the officials didn't help.

Not entirely sure what the extent of my injury is but I am hoping for just a mild sprain and at the worst LCL or Meniscus damage. Depending on how this first week goes will determine whether I go get an MRI next week. But I am guessing at least two months.

The challenge on me was wildish just went right through me, no ball at all. The others were mostly what you would consider poor shoulder to shoulder. He would go in like he was using his shoulder and then extend his arm to create space when he was beat. It's a crap adult league and the officials didn't help.

Not entirely sure what the extent of my injury is but I am hoping for just a mild sprain and at the worst LCL or Meniscus damage. Depending on how this first week goes will determine whether I go get an MRI next week. But I am guessing at least two months.
Oh crap. That's just unlucky man. You would you'd get the guy who does that.

Back
Top Bottom