Social media marketing

OBAMA

formerly kill moves
I'm tryna see what that money is like..how are people cashing out like this? Are they really cashing out? What do y'all know? I made an IG of fine girls. How can I make money?

The page is "10starchicks" btw

Stick to it until you make it to the promo stage.

You gotta post multiple times a day and interact with your audience. Build your fan base and be loyal to them and they will follow you anywhere you go. Main thing really is make your presence known and build from there.

Not speaking from personal experience, just seeing YouTube channels and IG people grow.

I know several people who own very popular IG pages. One in particular was offered $40000 for his account back when it was still at 2m followers. He turned it down because he makes more that as a consistent form of income through advertizing/promotion, shoutouts, ...
While it sounds like an easy job, many people wouldn't even call it that, it's a lot harder than you'd expect. It's more than simply making some posts.

Last edited:
Also if you really want to get more info, go to your local Barnes & Nobles and go to the technology or computer science section.

There will be a small section specifically for internet and social media marketing etc it's very close to the books on hacking and programming/coding. In my local Barnes they're on the same bookcase but a few shelves apart.

Last time I was there looking for Python books I saw that Gary Vaynerchuk dudes book #AskGaryVee :lol: and speaking of, look him up too.

I know several people who own very popular IG pages. One in particular was offered $40000 for his account back when it was still at 2m followers. He turned it down because he makes more that as a consistent form of income through advertizing/promotion, shoutouts, ...
While it sounds like an easy job, many people wouldn't even call it that, it's a lot harder than you'd expect. It's more than simply making some posts.

Word. I heard you can start making bread even with 1000 followers . i got to 1000+ after a day and a half.I'm trying to get rich off this ****

Word. I heard you can start making bread even with 1000 followers . i got to 1000+ after a day and a half.I'm trying to get rich off this ****
1000+ after a day and a half is great progress, keep going.

Last edited:

how sway? cus of your content? :smh: Took me a month to hit 100, literally (110). And I post 1 to 2 times a day. How much you post? You on twitter too??

Last edited:
I see those hot girl ig pages all the time. I dunno if they're making money but the girls they promote look like they are.

I got 1000 followers so quick because I went to those pages that post girls and followed people who recently followed. My pics are getting liked non stop too. I'm guessing they're making it to the explore page

Like the detox teas and teeth whiteners?
laugh.gif
Flat Belly Tea Detox and Intelliwhite will have your teeths looking right...

Thanks OP for this thread. I'm interested in the same thing. And RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy I will seek that section in B&B. Knowledge is power. May take me a bit to put this to use but I will report back.

That's great progress. What's your IG?

Any new social networks we need to get on early? I'm looking for new land.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade by any means, but your ratio of followers to following isn't very impressive. If you plan on unfollowing, be careful because if your unfollow rate is too fast they wont hesitate to ban your account.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade by any means, but your ratio of followers to following isn't very impressive. If you plan on unfollowing, be careful because if your unfollow rate is too fast they wont hesitate to ban your account.

Yes I can't unfollow more than 60 in a 5 minute span.I'm not gonna start in following till I hit 10k followers

Back
Top Bottom