Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

I lose about one or two hours of sleep every night reenacting or making up stories that can happen to me.

Last night I was planning a conversation out for some girl that always sits next to me in class. I don't know why. I try to stop it, but I can't.

Spoiler [+]
I think I'm going crazy

I try to use perfect grammar in text messages. It drives me crazy when girls text like twelve year old gangsters.

I stare at people's ugliness.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

When going down on a random chick i never look them in the eye because it makes me nervous when im eating.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry to post twice in a row.

When watching TV or movies with other people, I laugh at everything that is remotely funny to see if they laugh too, and attempt witty comments or repeat the joke, and then when I don't understand a joke, If they laugh, I hope they don't call me out as I decide weather to stay silent or fake a hollow empty sounding laugh.

- Whip out the phone when I see people I dont want to talk to
- Look in the mirror like 5 times before leaving the apartment
- Sometimes I wont go into restaurants if they are too crowded, I feel like Im being watched while ordering my food.
- I don't like going anywhere that's too crowded
- When people come in for a handshake sometimes I slap their hand and fist bump
- I dont play music out my headphones too loud, because I feel like I'm being judged
- I wont say hello to people unless they say whats up first

Originally Posted by kingjack1015

When I'm at home I go up the stairs on all four.
Son! 
pimp.gif

Back when our steps and floors were still carpet, I used to go in... it's tougher to go on all four now that it's hardwood 
laugh.gif

- I never look anyone in the eye when talking to them. I look at different points on their face (nose, teeth forehead). Only about 3 people have noticed, or atleast said something. I honestly wouldnt know what anyones eyes looked like w/o facebook pics

- I never eat the crust of things. Its weird when I eat food at a strangers house and l leave the crust of pizza, sandwiches hell even pancakes.

Originally Posted by Sellout

- Whip out the phone when I see people I dont want to talk to
- Look in the mirror like 5 times before leaving the apartment
- Sometimes I wont go into restaurants if they are too crowded, I feel like Im being watched while ordering my food.
- I don't like going anywhere that's too crowded
- When people come in for a handshake sometimes I slap their hand and fist bump
- I dont play music out my headphones too loud, because I feel like I'm being judged
- I wont say hello to people unless they say whats up first

female?

I pick my nose like its ok. I be diggin for gold! At my desk at work, in the car, anytime I'm idle in public. I can literally feel bogers in my nose and I am compelled to get them out.

I absolutely despise baby wipes. I don't know why. I just do. I hate touching them and even the smell of them. It just makes me sick.
If I give a weak %$* handshake or get one, I'll stop the whole conversation to get a good handshake.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

- If I say hi to someone and I feel like it came off awkward, I will literally re-enact the situation, with the wave/head nod and everything when I'm by myself so it doesn't come off so awkward next time (yeah I know this sounds crazy)
- I talk faster than I think sometimes, so I end up stuttering/mumbling (doesn't happen often though)
eek.gif

Gotdamn, that's me.
This is scary cuz I do the same thing!! Both
eek.gif

Happened today:

[Went to order pizza and the waitress' breast looked way bigger than other times.]

- I can't make eye contact with women that have big breasts - I will talk to them looking away from their eyes or breasts. If I make eye contact, I think they will think I'm staring at their cleavage.

- I hate driving by someone I know on the street or highway. I mean the first encounter where you wave is fine, but after that it gets awkward. Do you wave every time you pass them and they pass you? When do you say bye if you are getting off?

Back
Top Bottom