Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

I smell all my food before eating it.

I put my shoes on twice and I have 2 tie them twice before i can leave the house.

All my shoes are turned the same way in their boxes.

Will post more later.

-when i walk i have to be doing something with my hands. i just cant have them on my side, i just cant.

-i cant do most things in public without a friend. i need some company

-in class i like to throw pencils at the ceiling to get them stuck.

-when im in the bus i like to look out the windows so when i sit on the edge of the seat, the person next to me thinks im staring down at them.

-i have to have something playing while im on the internet. a song, a movie, clip, something. 

in elementary i use to draw penises and i would stuff them in my ghostbuster's lunchbox. it was like a penis treasure box. -j/k i just thought of superbad when i saw this.

thread resurrection. 
- I have a shy bladder and cannot pee to save my life if someone goes to the urinal next to me. I just stand there awkwardly not peeing.

- I set my tv to volume 6, sleep timer for 2 hours, and on the disney channel every night. ( Disney because they'll never do me wrong in playing any scary commercials incase I happen to wake up randomly in the middle of the night.

- I hate small talk. When I run into people I know i already feel the awkwardness in the air. I get really hot and just sort of mumble nonsense.

- Also, when I run into people im not too cool with, its hard for my to look them in the eyes when they try to make small talk.

- I go hard when I use my Nerf mini basketball hoop at the house. Counting down the shot clock, doing crazy dunks, pretend like im getting fouled..etc.

But THIS...

keepitgully wrote:

- I hate small talk. When I run into people I know i already feel the awkwardness in the air. I get really hot and just sort of mumble nonsense.

maybe not as bad but, its awkward none the less 
laugh.gif

- If I'm with a group and I'm not hungry, I buy food anyway so it won't seem like I'm too poor to eat.
- I have to wash my hands before I eat anything
- I have to wash my hands before I pee (If there is a sink around) 
- I hum when I eat
- I don't eat my food if someone is breathing over it

-When I sit down at a desktop computer, I have to make sure everything is parallel on the desk that the computer's sitting on. If it's a book, an iPod, etc.
-If there are pencils laying astray or something by the computer, I have to put them away before I start what I'm doing on the computer.
-Sometimes when I'm watching something I like, I don't start it until I grab something to eat when I'm watching it because I think the show could be so much more enjoyable while eating.
-I hate when my screen saver is littered with random %*#*.
-I hate on NT when my name is gray because I clicked on it. I clear all my history, cookies, cache and stuff to make it red again.
-I never eat the end of a sandwich, or where I was holding.
-If I rip in front of someone I don't want to, I inhale repeatedly silently trying to suck up all the fumes so they don't smell it. I know that it's not effective, but I do it anyway with false hope.
-I enjoy listening to people that talk about boring subjects with a passion, I like that they really care and believe it matters.

If im walking in the wrong direction and I finally realize it I never just turn around and walk the other way...i always got to either take out my phone look at it for a second and act like I forgot something just so I look lile I know what im doing

In public bathroom if its not completely empty I wont poop

I ignore people when I walk
cannot poop with people in the house
I don't engage in small talk
I put ketchup on things that normal people make faces at like Mac & cheese and rice.
I set my bedroom clock 10 mins early to ensure that I'm early (works 49% of the time)
prefer to watch a movie I'm excited about by myself on the pc rather than at a movie theater so I can rewind & full understand the movie
I walk slower when I'm walking past slow walking old people so that they don't feel bad about being old
I accidentally look at people like I want to kill them but really I'm just looking at what they are wearing.
I never clap after a performance or presentation.

I lock my bedroom door and when in the bathroom I lock that door too even tho I'm the only one in the house

When I'm speaking to someone I'm not comfortable speaking with I'm always like scratching my forearm even though these no itch or rubbing my hair on my head. And sometimes in socially akward positions I just act like I'm yawning like I'm tired just to break the silence, smh.

I have a a hard time with wearing long pants. I wear shorts whenever I can even in winter
Birthday suit when I deuce
Do the ostrich legs triangle pose standing while rubbing my shins together
Toothpaste mad messy when I brush

Originally Posted by JPZx

-If I rip in front of someone I don't want to, I inhale repeatedly silently trying to suck up all the fumes so they don't smell it. I know that it's not effective, but I do it anyway with false hope.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Not really socially akward, but whenever im about to drop a deuce, while sitting on the toilet, i must find an interesting page on one of the magazines before i can  let all hell out. This results in the greatest deuce ever, EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I start sweating when i see the mass.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I tend to repeat what people say especially during greetings..

Person: Hey how's it going man
Me: Hey how's it going man
Person: I'm good you?
Me: I'm good you?
ohwell.gif

when i walk by someone and they are in the way i always do that fake crossover on them unintentional of course

i tent to pull out my phone ALOT when there are people that i dont wanna talk to which are a LOT

Originally Posted by AntOne209

i hate the sound and feel of styrofoam. its like nails on a chalk board.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

when i was younger i had to do everyting evenly with my hands...if i picked something up with my left i had to pick something up with my right...
replace the styrofoam with metal (like a metal spoon scraping against a metal pan) and +1 for me to both.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

I hate when a girl talks about sports(anywhere), i dont know if its being rude or sexist, but i dont believe she is into it as i am. I believe she is pretending she likes to talk about it, just to make conversation, i usually end it or walk away.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Mine:
I cringe when people say certain words that have too many "k" sounds like crab cakes or cold cuts and I hate the words "cool beverage"put together. If someone offers me a cool beverage I literally want to shove a screwdriver through my ears and  I always feel the need to tell them about my discomfort so they wont say it again, even if it's my waiter or friend's grandmother or something 
laugh.gif

I make a disgusted face to myself in public when I see things that have a bunch of little holes in them and I'm pretty sure I have trypophobia. Then I look around to see if anyone else is as disgusted as I am.

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Not really socially akward, but whenever im about to drop a deuce, while sitting on the toilet, i must find an interesting page on one of the magazines before i can  let all hell out. This results in the greatest deuce ever, EVERY SINGLE TIME. 
laugh.gif
inhaling all the fumes.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom