Sock Dart

Is there a Sock Racer thread anywhere? - nevertheless, the Ultra Flyknit tooling looks promising...regret not copping the Genealogy of Free - Black Pack a few years back...

anyone notice that the after market for sock darts has taken a huge dive? even the nike lab tech fleece darts have tanked in value. im about to scoop up the black/grey pair

anyone notice that the after market for sock darts has taken a huge dive? even the nike lab tech fleece darts have tanked in value. im about to scoop up the black/grey pair
They had resale? Grabbed mine easily from NDC, the Mocs were harder to get. I honestly would recommend staying away from the TF darts. They are super snug from the thick material, aren't nearly as comfy as the regular ones and they hold these really ugly creases. I think Ive worn mine twice

They had resale? Grabbed mine easily from NDC, the Mocs were harder to get. I honestly would recommend staying away from the TF darts. They are super snug from the thick material, aren't nearly as comfy as the regular ones and they hold these really ugly creases. I think Ive worn mine twice
the black/grey pair was $200+ for a long time after they sold out. im seeing pairs for sub $100 now. As far as comfort goes i own the gray purple ones and thought they were great. admittedly ive only worn them twice lol

Looking for sizing advice (first pair of darts). I'm a sz 12 in all Nike (Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, etc)... Advise on sizing with Darts?

Too HU NMD for my tastes... I may cut the strap on my red pair but Im not going to lace them.

Last edited:
damn, I remember when that independence day collection dried all up. Times done changed.
:lol: yup, glad Kanye pulled that hype to Adidas, these look way better than the Independence Days too. NCD has an all white and an all red but no royal.

laugh.gif
yup, glad Kanye pulled that hype to Adidas, these look way better than the Independence Days too. NCD has an all white and an all red but no royal.
i paid $160 plus ship  for the independence day blues 
mean.gif

fast forward to my last pair of darts which were like $48 

sorry guys new to sock darts - are there any differences between the unisex sizes and the men's sizes?

Thinking bout picking up the SI darts. My tts is 11.5. Should I go  up to a size 12 or go big to 13?

Thinking bout picking up the SI darts. My tts is 11.5. Should I go  up to a size 12 or go big to 13?
Should be good with a 12. Seemed like most who are between sizes, myself included, went up .5 from their tts and found they fit well.

Last edited:

​12 will work fine. I wear an 8 in darts and stuck with an 8 for the SI and personally I think they fit well. *they are slightly more snug but nothing crazy where i'd change my size*

Received the Safari darts today. Really like them. FYI they fit a lot more snug than regular darts. I don't have stone islands but I imagine it's a similar fit.

Back
Top Bottom