Sock Dart

Copped @$100 at a clearance store. Must've been a return. Sized up to a 10 on these. Not impressed with these stone island though. Doesn't seem like it'll repel any rain with the holes on the upper

View media item 2336322

#neverpayretail

Last edited:
Copped @$100 at a clearance store. Must've been a return. Sized up to a 10 on these. Not impressed with these stone island though. Doesn't seem like it'll repel any rain with the holes on the upper

#neverpayretail

Your TTS is a 9?

I wonder if I could get away with TTS if I went sockless with these.

Hoping to scoop up those water proof sock darts on deep discount. Would be perfect for walking during rainy days, my all leather AM1s kill my feet after a long day.

Went up a full size in these (TTS 9, ordered a 10). There's a fair amount of space in the toebox but your foot doesn't slip because that upper is snug af. Extremely snug.

Saw a bunch of the grey/white sock darts at the Nike outlet by me a few weeks ago. Hoping to score A pair this weekend with my 30% off

copped the wolf greys $43 with F&F discount and $10 survey coupon. I usually wear sz 10, went with size 9 feels great

these are surprisingly really comfortable..

Did tinker hatfield design these?

Has anyone found the triple black sock darts at their local outlet for sub $50? My local spot has them for $65. Nike Chat rep said they were no longer at Citadel. 

What up, y'all?

Can you guys help me out with a legit check, please?

Also, I do realize the straps are starting to yellow. Any products out there to help reverse that?

Gonna grab the all white womens sock darts... if I'm an 8 In men's if be a 10 correct?

I like that eggshell color as well
Correct. You'd be a 9.5-10 so grab the WMNS 10.

Called my local FTL the other day, and triple black darts were full price :/ Didn't bother to check if they'd price match from a FTL in Cali. I doubt it.

Man I copped grey sock darts for $41 from the Rosemont outlet, and heard cats were copping triple blacks for the same. 

Yeah, SD too far :lol:

I need to see whats up at this new nike spot they just opened a couple miles from here. Gotta check FTL n FL too. Kopped a pair a month back n these joints easily one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn.

Back
Top Bottom