Sock Dart

I typically wear a 9 in other darts and still have room. My SIs are 10 and fit way more snug than my others

Shout out to everyone that said to go up instead of down on the sizing of these stone island sock darts. I initially ordered my TTS but was able to cancel and size up due to what yall were saying.

Its my first pair and with a size 9 they fit snug like a sock. Don't think I could have fit my foot in my tts which is 8.

Ok so I just got home to my black pair so I'll add my 2 cents to the sizing discussion.

I am a TTS 8 and every dart I own is an 8. I went ahead and stayed TTS for the Stone Island and though it is a bit more snug (maybe about a half size) they still fit me just fine.

Had I sized up to a 9 I think I would have had a touch too much room and would have regretted it. The 8 fits me like a glove but not too tight.

I would say size up however if you are usually a half size (unlike the normal mesh darts where I'd reccomend to size down)

All in all I'm happy I stayed with my normal size 8

Side note: I'm really digging the material they used on the upper. Very happy

I was at citadel outlet today, i never look at the inline shoes really but noticed the triple black sock dart today, FOR $35!!! A bunch of fsr. Remember when these were the most sought after shoes in the world? Now they're $39 after tax. The triple black still look good with black joggers and I won't feel bad about beating them up anymore. Might buy one and vac seal it for 20 years, might be worth something in 2037.
might have to make a trip there this weekend. Knew it was a matter of time before the blacks appeared

No stone island, I m still happy with this so called leather or waterproof version. It fits small. Needa go up a size. The feel of the matarial doesnt feel like leather anyways. Lol
View media item 2319822

Last edited:
Ok so I just got home to my black pair so I'll add my 2 cents to the sizing discussion.

I am a TTS 8 and every dart I own is an 8. I went ahead and stayed TTS for the Stone Island and though it is a bit more snug (maybe about a half size) they still fit me just fine.

Had I sized up to a 9 I think I would have had a touch too much room and would have regretted it. The 8 fits me like a glove but not too tight.

I would say size up however if you are usually a half size (unlike the normal mesh darts where I'd reccomend to size down)

All in all I'm happy I stayed with my normal size 8

Side note: I'm really digging the material they used on the upper. Very happy
@BradleySupreme I agree on the sizing. It fits snug if you go with your regular dart size. I definitely like the material.

If anyone wasn't able to get ahold of the size 9 Sequoias hit me up, they don't quite fit me as well as I expected. Beautiful shoe in person though.

I had ordered both a 10 and 11 in the sequoia stone islands since I'm a 10.5 usually.
Decided to keep the 11. They weren't super tight but I preferred the bigger one.

If anyone wants the 10 dm me. $200 plus shipping.

I was at citadel outlet today, i never look at the inline shoes really but noticed the triple black sock dart today, FOR $35!!! A bunch of fsr. Remember when these were the most sought after shoes in the world? Now they're $39 after tax. The triple black still look good with black joggers and I won't feel bad about beating them up anymore. Might buy one and vac seal it for 20 years, might be worth something in 2037.

Hey dude just wanted to add to this - I saw this last night and cruised over to the Citadel today to check it out. They didn't have any left of my size (11 - didn't check for any other sizes) so I asked an employee and he ordered a pair for me for $34 and free shipping to my apt. So if any other LA people in here are gonna check on the citadel do like I did and ask an employee. Also the guy told me most likely Monday the $35 pricing will end and they'll go back up to $80.

Also big thanks dude, been wanting those for awhile and if you hadn't posted that, I would have missed an amazing deal!!

Footpatrol still had sizes of the black and sequoia when I checked last night too

Ended up sending all 3 back. Kinda disappointed in person, glad everyone that wanted em got em though.

Thank You all for the links. I ended up getting the olive and the black. I prefer the black pair more due to the middle.

Back
Top Bottom