Sock Dart

^ Looks like a PS. Pretty cool though. All hell will break loose if those release. I can already see it :lol:.

Dont think its a photoshop. Seen several other pics on twitter, even one with blue/grape gradient another with red/yellow gradient.

^ The same "style" of pic as that one? Or other angles/lighting?

Idk it just seems like they muted the colors in the pic and then PSed the strap. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Found some more pics. Terrible quality but looks like they could be legit. Hopefully we get some more info on them.

View media item 1524216View media item 1524217

Last edited:

I've seen other angles of the grape, just look on twitter.

Lets just hope its real! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
u guys think price will drop soon for grey pair ?

Who knows. Hard to tell at this point since it's so early still. I think there is a good chance that it drops, especially if we see more and more sock dart color ways releasing.

Who knows. Hard to tell at this point since it's so early still. I think there is a good chance that it drops, especially if we see more and more sock dart color ways releasing.
i personally hope they drop soon, quite a gr range but price is ....

^ The same "style" of pic as that one? Or other angles/lighting?

Idk it just seems like they muted the colors in the pic and then PSed the strap. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Found some more pics. Terrible quality but looks like they could be legit. Hopefully we get some more info on them.
From what I've seen this is part of the 2015 Be True collection.

These are the insoles, notice how the colour gradient matches two straps above.

Will definitely try and get a pair, but I don't think last year's Be True collection was available in the UK. If it's a worldwide Nikelab release I doubt I'll get a pair at retail either! Never had luck with sock darts.

Last edited:
Didnt want to pay over retail for a pair of these but a pair my size popped up locally, what yall think a fair price for volts would be?

interesting that the sock darts will be part of the be true collection and awesome that Nike is continuing that line.

Back
Top Bottom