Socks

yall cant be cereal...

adidas crew socks >>>>>>>>>>>>> pillows molded to your feet
nike socks are kinda thin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Hanes Premium

By far the most comfortable socks EVER!!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i only wear low cut socks.. i cant wear anything that shows, i prefer the sock less look lol, especially with shorts.

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
not only cause you quoted me, but because them hanes socks are awesomee .. great minds think alike
wink.gif

eek.gif
wait, hold on.. did we just become best friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real life...

nike socks

DONT BUY THE PACK OF 6.....

only buy packs of 3 or 1

the pack of 6 are cheap and not ribbed.

Nike ELITE basketball socks are the best... but the plain white or black nike socks in the 3 pack are cool too...

Hanes Premium

i only wear low cut socks.. i cant wear anything that shows, i prefer the sock less look lol, especially with shorts.

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
not only cause you quoted me, but because them hanes socks are awesomee .. great minds think alike
wink.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6t1qfo.gif

Leaning towards hanes...com on ppl more input is appreciated, i wear quarter cut and ankle

been rocking with the polos jordan socks are horrible quality wise bout to cop some hanes though

Polo low cut socks. I buy mines from Ross, Marshalls. You can get a pack of 6 for 10 bucks
smokin.gif
. Puma socks are pretty good too.

THESE ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST...

AND I STOPPED PLAYIN BALL YEARS AGO...I ROCK MY QUARTERS ALL SUMMER LONG AND THE CREWS IN THE WINTER...AND NO I DON'T OWN JUST 1 PAIR!

Hanes Premium

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NFjtQ.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JK, dude. You already know

tumblr_lj5fw3HavX1qhfmrto1_400.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THESE ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST...

AND I STOPPED PLAYIN BALL YEARS AGO...I ROCK MY QUARTERS ALL SUMMER LONG AND THE CREWS IN THE WINTER...AND NO I DON'T OWN JUST 1 PAIR!

Nike Elite socks are so good
pimp.gif

I only have a couple white pairs though... really want a high black pair with the white stripes, too expensive though
tired.gif

I'll only wear white socks with slides or long pants though. I rarely wear white socks with sneakers and if I do I try not to wear the short ones.

This man knows
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

This man knows
pimp.gif
What do you recommend for this? I'm a size 9-9.5 and mens' socks tend to be so big that they show still (they're typically for size 8-12
indifferent.gif
there's no way people with feet that different in size should wear the same size sock). Anyway, judge me all you want, that women's Hanes socks were
pimp.gif
. Cereal. They're soft as +%#$ and sit really low. For the homophobes, they're just white socks so it's not like you look like you're wearing a skirt.

Am I the only one who seems to slowly loose them over the years? Always buy new ones every 3-4 years.

Back
Top Bottom