Socks

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Nike-Elite-Low-Cut-Running-Socks-%28Large-1-Pair%29-SX4283_080_A.png

Info?

since we on socks I was just wondering..I quit playin ball years ago but every HS kid I see wearing the lowest cut shoe with socks up to there knees with shorts on and its really only the ones who play ball..purpose? horrible taste? why would you wear a tube sock to ball in..I mean even if a game just came up Id roll them tube socks down or somthin..even seen em with a knee high pair then a crew pair over top of em pulled all the way up..someone got to let me in on this..SMH every time I see it

Brooks and Asic make really nice socks for running, I usually buy them for casual wear.. They are available in low cut also... I mean i like the nike elites... but i wear the nike free alot.. and i need a this sock... Nike elite crews are like big A*# sleeping bags

- Marshalls 6 pack or 12 pack Puma low cut socks/3 or 6 pack Nike low cut socks for the gym/sneakers
- Marshalls 3 pack Polo Ralph with logo for semi cold days
- Marshalls 2 pack Timberland Wool socks for frigid days

Marshalls got you covered for $10>

Spending more than $10< for a PAIR of socks just doesn't make any sense to me, word to that Elite Sock thread on the Nike forum.

I can just imagine this dudes geared out with sweatbands, elbow sleeves and some McDavid compressions when playing ball and their game blows like S.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Nike-Elite-Low-Cut-Running-Socks-%28Large-1-Pair%29-SX4283_080_A.png

Info?
I caught a pair on sale for $3 just to try them on and those joints ripped while I was putting them on
roll.gif
I was just on my right foot. Got an exchange for a thicker pair the next day.

I picked up some Nike Dri-Fit running socks for about $5 at Marshalls. I have been using them for about a year and they are still tight but, they are faded [black].
I ended up buying like seven pair next time I saw them.

MARSHALLS HAS HELLA ELITES FOR 3 BUCKS A PAIR THO
MAD COLORS

sorry for the caps bros, come at me

I got a stack of Black Nike socks. I always buy some when i can. Low Cuts only. Got some mid cut and high too.

MARSHALLS HAS HELLA ELITES FOR 3 BUCKS A PAIR THO

MAD COLORS

sorry for the caps bros, come at me
:pimp: I rock em cause they look tight to me :lol:. Other than that socks are pretty much just that.............socks. Don't fall into the hype of paying $15+ for one pair of socks. EDIT: Mine is blown :smh: there's an 179pg thread on just Nike bball socks.

Last edited:
^this is why posts need to be automatically locked when a certain date or page is reached

mid-calf Polo Ralph Lauren dress socks. I wear them with Nike's and skate shoes too in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom