Socks

Nike crew socks from pretty much anywhere (The thick moisture absorbing ones though) and polo socks for pants :smokin

These Elite socks look ridiculous. Matching socks, hat, ****, & shoes? Damn kids are matchin more then a middle aged black man. Im black, I can say that.

Nike Elite socks. I know you prolly thinking its a little pricy to pay $15 for a pair of socks and people are just buying into the hype, but after wearing them, they are worth the money.

real life...

nike socks

DONT BUY THE PACK OF 6.....

only buy packs of 3 or 1

the pack of 6 are cheap and not ribbed.

Nike ELITE basketball socks are the best... but the plain white or black nike socks in the 3 pack are cool too...

real life...

listen to this genius

General wear purposes ANY brands cushioned athletic up to the calf socks work for me. I work at Levis and they make a solid pair of cushioned "performance" crews.

For athletic uses I swear by Nike half cushioned ones. They wont move at all as they have the spandex ribbing tooling the elites have.

For hooping I wear the elites. I got most of mine for 5$ a pop so didn't hit me for too much plus I dont sweat they hipster loving cw's. Then again double layer any decent brands socks providing they don't slide and its basically same thing (minus dri fit feature).

Just me....

Nike dri-fit running socks .. cost like $14 a pair but those are the best socks I ever put on.

real life...

nike socks

DONT BUY THE PACK OF 6.....

only buy packs of 3 or 1

the pack of 6 are cheap and not ribbed.

Nike ELITE basketball socks are the best... but the plain white or black nike socks in the 3 pack are cool too...

real life...

listen to this genius

Man, good looks. I was about to buy the 6 pair off FinishLine. They don't sell the 1/2 cushion :frown:. Wanted to use it toward my rewards.

Wigwam socks are my fave. Their distance and valley socks are :smokin

Don't forget to invest in a pack or two of these to keep all of your socks in place

Last edited:
^this is why posts need to be automatically locked when a certain date or page is reached

Or if a thread is inactive for a certain period of time, the next post has to be reviewed by a moderator before it goes through.

Nothing against that post, I'm just saying this in general.

Back
Top Bottom