Some 2010-2011 CONFIRMATIONS

Bordeaux VII
pimp.gif

was great and it was the last quality shoe with real leather released
I'll pay $150 because I'm a hypebeast for the 3's simply because the quality on the 2003 pair wasn't all that great either and what's $50
          dad
when you has the money?

Originally Posted by 3thaman

was great and it was the last quality shoe with real leather released
I'll pay $150 because I'm a hypebeast for the 3's simply because the quality on the 2003 pair wasn't all that great either and what's $50
          dad
when you has the money?

tilol.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by riddla713

i cant believe people are complaining about the price. the cdp 3's were 155 cause the pack together was 310. i hope the price keeps people away cause i would pay 150 all day for some ds cement 3's and 175 all day for some ds cool grey xi's. im sure they will be good quality also. i would much rather have a 2010 pair of j's for 150 then pay 200-300 for old yellowed 2001-2003 retros.

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. Just because a pack is $310, doesn't mean each shoe is worth $155. The XX was $175 in 2005, but now it was $155 in 2008? $310 is just a number they through out there, probably as some sort of average for all the packs. If they used actual value then all the packs would have been different prices. It's also cool if you like paying more for sneakers, but most of us don't. If you can explain why a shoe with cheaper materials is worth $50 more than it was 9 years ago then by all means please do so. If they dye the midsoles again then I wouldn't feel as bad about paying more, but they haven't since the 2003 release so why are you "sure they will be good quality also" ? Give me a break man, if your going to come on here saying stuff at least have a clue what you are talking about.
well take your money and buy your dyed midsole 2001 retro 3's for 300+. how do you expect a company to compete if they keep their prices the way they were 5-10 years ago. 150 has been the average retro price for retro releases since 2006. also, i beleive the quality will be fine because as as recently jb has been using better materials for their retros.
and yes my price was corerct for the cdp 3 cause now they sell for 200+ and the xx sells for less than 100. so if you are going to call me on something at least have a good point. right now you complain about price and qualitiy but come release day you will be posting your pics of multiples.

No one said anything about what they sell for. We are talking about what you pay in a store. YOU said they were $155, not me. Your exact words were "the cdp 3's were 155 cause the pack together was 310". Which means you split the price in half correct? If you do the math that would mean the XX went down $20 in price from its initial release. When has Jordan Brand dropped a shoes price $20. No shoes in these packs are of equal value, so you can't split the pack in half and say that's what you paid for this pair. So like I said before, have a clue what you are talking about. Also in 2007, the fire red 3s were $125, and that was a $25 increase from 2003. In 2010 we are getting another $25 increase from 2007. When does it stop? Are they just going to keep tacking on $25 every 3 or 4 years? It's ridiculous, no other company does that. Hell even Nike's price increases are not that bad. I am well aware that prices increase over time, thats the way the world works, but if you are going to increase prices don't downgrade materials. Just dye my midsoles, that's all I ask. I'm not asking for Italian leather. I just don't want to see paint chipping off my shoes I just payed a lot of money for when I know these problems did not occur for the first 18 or 19 years the company made shoes. If you're downgrading materials to keep your prices how they once were, thats one thing. Or raising prices to keep your quality up to how it once was, that's another. That's not whats going on here, and I really do not understand why that is so hard to comprehend. They should do one or the other, not the negatives of both.

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

The prices just continue to rise...

frown.gif
 unfortunately yes....n they will keep on rising cause JB knows no matter what, people will keep on buying.wether i t be an OG head or one of these new kids.

awwwww snap!
so we're gonna start paying 175 for 11s now? Weak as fuzz! I don't want a fancy @$@ box that would add 25 more for the 11s. Otherwise, this is lookin very good. I'm excited that a lot of shoes are returning.

now, we play the waitin game.......

Back
Top Bottom