Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's actually what people built up specifically these corny rapper, and athletes. It's what the "culture" gets honestly.
It's happened time and time again, and there is proof she hates on black women and people still let her ride like she's
doing some amazing work. One day maybe somebody will learn, but I doubt it keep getting finessed.

Do y'all ****** go out to eat and ask the waiter what kind of steroids got injected into the chickens?

Nah, you just enjoy it for what it is. I honestly couldn't give a **** if these chicks got fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts or just did hella squats.

They meant for entertainment and that's all I'm using them for.

Do y'all ****** go out to eat and ask the waiter what kind of steroids got injected into the chickens?

Nah, you just enjoy it for what it is. I honestly couldn't give a **** if these chicks got fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts or just did hella squats.

Some people are vegans :smile:

UxsurGU.gif

Some people are vegans
smile.gif
And I just started buying organic chicken instead of regular chicken  
laugh.gif
 but I get your point famb. 

If I had the choice between 2 chicks I would prefer natural but of course either one could get it.  Natural or Created Player. 

Last edited:

This pretty much means that you'd date a tansvestite or a women with vaginal reconstruction. Whatever floats your boat

And I just started buying organic chicken instead of regular chicken  
laugh.gif
 but I get your point famb. 

If I had the choice between 2 chicks I would prefer natural but of course either one could get it.  Natural or Created Player. 
the difference is all these captain save a thots aint smashing.

This social media generation has created nothing but creepish virgins.

Most these people who like her pics can't speak to girls in person.

And I just started buying organic chicken instead of regular chicken  :lol:  but I get your point famb. 

the difference is all these captain save a thots aint smashing.

This social media generation has created nothing but creepish virgins.

Most these people who like her pics can't speak to girls in person.

The way these dudes was caping for her earlier in this thread you think she was giving them the p****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom