Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the windows calculator to confirm this. Jordan/Kobe is 5666 days apart. Lebron/Zion is 5667 days apart. I mean how is this eeem possible? The real question is why? Where you find this Big Lee?

Gematriaeffect.news

I don't agree with everything this guy says because I know he doesn't have all the answers. But if you leave his opinion out and just take the information on its own merit, it really makes you wonder

The Most Expensive Hotel Room in the World Was Made For Elite Psychopaths - The Vigilant Citizen

very much remember that thread. only confirmed what I already knew. somewhere in there is my post about Dan Schnieder in Nickolodeon who has abused the child actors over the years. ariana grande, jamie lynn spears, amanda bynes etc etc. I'm waiting for the day that he gets ousted to the level of Weinstein and has to answer for his crimes. been telling people for years about him

most recently he has started to delete tweets as to cover his tracks before the great fall of his life

Crazy you say that stuff about Dan and even posting about him yourself in that thread. I'm reading through the thread now and look who else's name came up? Kevin Spacey. 10 years later, Dan is deleting tweets and Kevin is, well you know.

0A90690C-65B9-4645-BC99-F84E46D5220B.jpeg

Crazy you say that stuff about Dan and even posting about him yourself in that thread. I'm reading through the thread now and look who else's name came up? Kevin Spacey. 10 years later, Dan is deleting tweets and Kevin is, well you know.
the past proves future. do you happen to know what pages I was on? I talked about himmmmmmmm right?

Kevin Spacey.... a rumor came around to Seth MacFarlane , creator of Family Guy as well all know. and in Season 4 ep 4 June 5th 2005.

I believe an actress confided in Seth later about Spacey but I could be wrong about it

the past proves future. do you happen to know what pages I was on? I talked about himmmmmmmm right?

Kevin Spacey.... a rumor came around to Seth MacFarlane , creator of Family Guy as well all know. and in Season 4 ep 4 June 5th 2005.

I believe an actress confided in Seth later about Spacey but I could be wrong about it

Yep Its on page 30. And his name gets brought up several more times after that. Here. You got good memory :lol:

Last edited:
Gematria Dude always says, "These players have long been selected" when talking about elite athletes.

What is he REALLY saying?

Take Zion for instance, did his FAMILY know years ago that he was selected? Was Zion contacted by someone, injected with some sort of super-human shots that made him who he is?

And while on the subject of Zion, do these dudes become Masons before they enter the league and can they refuse?

Of course none of us know, but just interested in yall's theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom