Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be like this. It is hard finding out everything you've been tought is a lie. I suggest you do your own research and find your truth. Once you are able to let go of religion and embrace true spirituality you will experience enlightenment.

Its common knowledge that the Bible has many books missing. The ruling elite chose stories and parables they felt would create a controllable working class. They wanted the masses to look outside of themselves for salvation.

The information about the fabrication of Jesus the Christ is nothing new. It is a story that has very ancient origins. Once you learn about the Council of Nicea and how Emperor Constantine took ancient information to control the people things begins to get clearer. Constantine sought the power to unite his kingdom while defeating his enemies. Modern day Christianity is all about power and control.

Sadly, these same things still go on today.

There are tribes in Ethiopia that practice the oldest form of "Christianity". All religions can be traced back to ancient spiritual systems. Modern day religion is simply the common customs and traditions of ancient people.

Dope.

Ah the symbolism

After action report,

Was out for about 12 hours when I went to sleep last night. Really vivid dreams, cant' really remember them at all though.

Feel really connected to with nature.. Got up to make some oatmeal this morning and I ended up staring outside for like 5-10 minutes without realizing it
laugh.gif

Also, I made a personal request while I was in it to gift me with the knowledge I needed to get where I wanted to in life, and now I feel really weird.. Like all I can think about lately is organizing and studying.

Can't stop thinking about my brother either. Also like my brain is telling me to get him to try it, partly because he's bipolar and he's just as curious about the universe I am. Since the purge I've felt a lot better. Negative thoughts are still being instantly dismissed.

Definitely recommend this for everyone interested and knowledgeable of what they're getting into. Getting the ingredients for the ayahuasca itself if extremely simple, so is the preparation.
sounds like the day after a DMT trip. Glad you made it.

Did that hum kinda sound like a didgeridoo? My, what I assume is my spirit guide or an interdimensional entity of some sort, has a hum interlaced within her voice. I can always feel her words as well as hear them, especially with my eyes closed. Can't think of anything else that compares to that feeling.
EXACTLY like it. Except the noise was consistent throughout the entire experience. 

If it stays cold and rainy all week im not going to the gym, so will probably go back under again.

Could probably have a much better trip if I took the recommended Syrian dosages.. But man it just taste so damn foul I can never put it all down.

Going to get gel caps, and do it at a lake in case of another purge. Don't want to have to clean that up again
laugh.gif

EDIT: Just got some gel caps off ebay. On for another trip this Friday.

Last edited:

14.12 Questioner: George Van Tassel built a machine in our western desert called an “Integratron.” Will this machine work for that purpose, of increasing the life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The machine is incomplete and will not function for the above-mentioned purpose.

14.13 Questioner: Who gave George the information on how to build it?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two contacts which gave the entity with vibratory sound complex, George, this information. One was of the Confederation. The second was of the Orion group. The Confederation was caused to find the distortion towards non-contact due to the alteration of the vibrational mind complex patterns of the one called George. Thus, the Orion group used this instrument; however, this instrument, though confused, was a mind/body/spirit complex devoted at the heart to service to others, so the, shall we say, worst that could be done was to discredit this source.

I forgot to mention that Ra stated that "there were two contacts which gave the entity with vibratory sound complex, George, this information," and in this video George admitted that there were two encounters he had experienced.

Last edited:
its so hard for me to find but there is a list of graph just like that one explaining all of the major religions and their messiahs, all similar stories, virgin mother, star, the names given to them, amount of disciples, teachings, location etc etc. in each of history's messiahs where 1 would be a tad off like fewer disciples than Jesus they'll be more exactly the same in another way. mind blowing but another
mean.gif
for me when the thought of religion comes up again

Lately i keep thinking about a dream i had months ago and what was happening. I feel like everything that is happening in my life is leading up to that moment in my dream. kind of crazy i know. i know something really life changing is going to happen, i can feel it, i just dont know what.

Does anyone ever feel like when your just sitting down or whatever and yours hit like a vertigo? Once I felt like I controlled the existence of the universe for 1 second and then I felt it was on to the next life form.

I don't know man I'm on right now.

I'd like challenge the follow NT bro's to come up with reasons why they think a similar messiah exists across the board. Will post my thoughts later.

God or the Creator sent many messiahs down to earth. All of them resembling in appearance the people they were sent to save. In order for the word of god to take hold. The messiahs that are spoken of today. There the ones that survived to tell the story.

Last edited:
Oakland County Child Killer

Between 1976 and 1977, an unidentified killer stalked the roads of sleepy Oakland County, Michigan, abducting and killing at least four children, two girls and two boys: Mark Stebbins, 12, Jill Robinson, 12, Kristine Mihelich, 10, and Timothy King, 11. Mark was strangled and sexually assaulted with an object. Jill was killed by a shotgun blast to the face, Kristine was smothered, and Timothy suffocated and assaulted in the same fashion as Mark. Each child had been held captive for several days before being murdered, and laid out neatly where they were meant to be found. Jill Robinson was found within view of a police station. The killings resulted in a mass paranoia in the area; children were rarely left alone for a second, and at least one innocent man was beaten for the mistake of talking to a child.

A massive investigation heralded several suspects, but no solid case has ever been built. Recently, some have come to believe noted serial killer John Wayne Gacy has been implicated in the murders, but it seems unlikely, as it did not match his modus operandi of raping and killing older teenage boys. In 1978, the killing stopped cold.

Perhaps the most chilling aspect of the case was a letter written by Timothy King’s mother in the “Detroit News”. Marion King begged her son’s captor to let him go so that he might return home and enjoy his favorite meal, Kentucky Fried Chicken. When the boy’s body was found, an autopsy showed that the killer had fed him fried chicken.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...gQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEc0m5xSC1mrr_m6sm17D4FxESpUQ

Mellified Man

After hearing of the mellified man, you may take your tea with something other than honey for a few days. Ancient Chinese writings tell of an Arabian process wherein elderly men near death would subsist on a diet of nothing but honey. Soon, his excrement and his sweat would be entirely comprised of honey. The man would soon die from this rather unhealthy practice, and his body would be placed in a stone casket full of honey. After a century or so of aging, the substance is gathered up and used as a medicine, particularly for the healing of broken bones.

There are very limited accounts of mellified men, the most notable coming from Chinese pharmacologist Li ****hen, in his “Bencao Gangmu”. Although honey is known to never go bad (edible honey has been found in the tombs of pharaohs dead thousands of years), and to have noted antimicrobial properties especially a protein dubbed defensin-1, the effectiveness of this medicine is debated. Whether the story is mere legend, or whether this vile medication ever existed, is unknown. Few senior citizens seem willing to come forward and duplicate the experiment.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...gQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGkhrTMQHIY7AaZ1gw1F3BIgWlQgw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom