Someone help me understand Inception the movie

So what were they trying to look for?
What did the asian guy wanted?

They said a dream(1) in a dream(2) in a dream(3) was not possible, but they were able to go into a dream(1) in a dream(2) in a dream(3) in a DREAM(4)?!?!

So what were they trying to look for?
What did the asian guy wanted?

They said a dream(1) in a dream(2) in a dream(3) was not possible, but they were able to go into a dream(1) in a dream(2) in a dream(3) in a DREAM(4)?!?!

From my understanding...they wanted to create an idea and plant it into Fischer's (the son) brain so that he can destroy inherited (Saito's rival) company and in order to do so they had to go deep into the brain which was accessed by dreams.

They had to go into the 4th world because Fischer/Saito had died and fallen into limbo and in order to get them back they had to get kicked from the levels.

Saito (the asian guy) wanted to destroy the rival company and offered Dom (Leo) an opportunity to see his children.

Dom's motives were to see his children and I believe that the top kept spinning which provoked the idea that he is in a dream state with his children and made up the idea of accomplishing the mission. Why he did not bring the wife back into the picture is because he had already accepted the idea of her death therefore not reincarnating her in the "reality" of seeing his kids.

Again, I could be wrong but that's what I think.

From my understanding...they wanted to create an idea and plant it into Fischer's (the son) brain so that he can destroy inherited (Saito's rival) company and in order to do so they had to go deep into the brain which was accessed by dreams.

They had to go into the 4th world because Fischer/Saito had died and fallen into limbo and in order to get them back they had to get kicked from the levels.

Saito (the asian guy) wanted to destroy the rival company and offered Dom (Leo) an opportunity to see his children.

Dom's motives were to see his children and I believe that the top kept spinning which provoked the idea that he is in a dream state with his children and made up the idea of accomplishing the mission. Why he did not bring the wife back into the picture is because he had already accepted the idea of her death therefore not reincarnating her in the "reality" of seeing his kids.

inceptionexplained.jpg

Inception-xzibit.jpg

was this movie really that hard to understand tho? It's still a MOVIE

30t6p3b.gif
you should read a book

The asian guy worked for a certain corporation and he wanted Dicaprio to plant and idea in a rival corporate executive's head to break up the company therefore allowing the asian guy's company back in to a market mostly controlled by other said company.

About the dream in another dream annd so on. It was not impossible but thought to be or at least never been attempted before.

The asian guy worked for a certain corporation and he wanted Dicaprio to plant and idea in a rival corporate executive's head to break up the company therefore allowing the asian guy's company back in to a market mostly controlled by other said company.

About the dream in another dream annd so on. It was not impossible but thought to be or at least never been attempted before.

Not to sound like a jerk, but...
Go watch it again and pay attention!

It's a really good movie. You have to pay attention!

Not to sound like a jerk, but...
Go watch it again and pay attention!

It's a really good movie. You have to pay attention!

it really was an ambiguous ending tho and odd seeing as how the children never aged and were wearing the same thing they were when Cobb last saw them....

I can't call it. I enjoyed the film though. very original

it really was an ambiguous ending tho and odd seeing as how the children never aged and were wearing the same thing they were when Cobb last saw them....

I can't call it. I enjoyed the film though. very original

thanks durty pancakes, that pic helped me understand it more, and thanks to the rest of the people too!
smile.gif

movie was wild..

thanks durty pancakes, that pic helped me understand it more, and thanks to the rest of the people too!
smile.gif

movie was wild..

First pic. summed it up for me - now I want to watch it again.

Spoiler [+]
aewn55.jpg

First pic. summed it up for me - now I want to watch it again.

Spoiler [+]
aewn55.jpg

Originally Posted by solemunchies

He has it well almost.
In the end he is no longer asleep, if you pay attention the children are wearing different cloths then in his "dreams".

Back
Top Bottom