Someone help me understand Inception the movie

Originally Posted by solemunchies

From my understanding...they wanted to create an idea and plant it into Fischer's (the son) brain so that he can destroy inherited (Saito's rival) company and in order to do so they had to go deep into the brain which was accessed by dreams.

They had to go into the 4th world because Fischer/Saito had died and fallen into limbo and in order to get them back they had to get kicked from the levels.

Saito (the asian guy) wanted to destroy the rival company and offered Dom (Leo) an opportunity to see his children.

Dom's motives were to see his children and I believe that the top kept spinning which provoked the idea that he is in a dream state with his children and made up the idea of accomplishing the mission. Why he did not bring the wife back into the picture is because he had already accepted the idea of her death therefore not reincarnating her in the "reality" of seeing his kids.

Again, I could be wrong but that's what I think.
He has it well almost.
In the end he is no longer asleep, if you pay attention the children are wearing different cloths then in his "dreams".

Back
Top Bottom