someone please post ray allens P.E XI

SMH at those that want clear soles. Why? So they look like garbage after a few wears? Not everyone has the patience to sea glow soles every few months.

I wish more of the XI's would come out with colored soles. The BRED's I have from 2001/2? are still fire, while many peoples SJ's from 2009 are yellowed nasty.

JB, more colored soles on XI's.

SMH at those that want clear soles. Why? So they look like garbage after a few wears? Not everyone has the patience to sea glow soles every few months.

I wish more of the XI's would come out with colored soles. The BRED's I have from 2001/2? are still fire, while many peoples SJ's from 2009 are yellowed nasty.

JB, more colored soles on XI's.

b42acf81155975044c237df.jpg

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Those are incredibly fire. None of you want to rock the green sole but it looks perfect with the celts green jerseys. As much as you all hate if these dropped in stores for 5 minutes you all would be inline! +1 for rays jordans +2 for celtics baby!

Wanna bet? These NEVER appealed to me in the least bit. Unbelievably ugly colorway.

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Those are incredibly fire. None of you want to rock the green sole but it looks perfect with the celts green jerseys. As much as you all hate if these dropped in stores for 5 minutes you all would be inline! +1 for rays jordans +2 for celtics baby!

Wanna bet? These NEVER appealed to me in the least bit. Unbelievably ugly colorway.

Just leave the green soles and change the patent leather to white

that would be classic status

Just leave the green soles and change the patent leather to white

that would be classic status

He should just play bare-feet... he'd still tear it up.. Im a fan of the clear soles over these... The green looks like they were bought at a bootleg market in Memphis...

He should just play bare-feet... he'd still tear it up.. Im a fan of the clear soles over these... The green looks like they were bought at a bootleg market in Memphis...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

wow,i kinda like these better. bcuz even when they do start to yellow,itll blend in very well. We all have to stop complaining about yellow soles,and just adjust to the situation. its gonna happend,period. Now adjust an make it better
pimp.gif
 2 pairs please lol

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

wow,i kinda like these better. bcuz even when they do start to yellow,itll blend in very well. We all have to stop complaining about yellow soles,and just adjust to the situation. its gonna happend,period. Now adjust an make it better
pimp.gif
 2 pairs please lol

This is the second or third time a thread was created over these shoes. They aren't that great.

This is the second or third time a thread was created over these shoes. They aren't that great.

These joints are ugly. But if they were to release these and say their only 2500 ever made followed up with marqueesole pics, i think many of you will be camped out lol

Back
Top Bottom