Someone put me on Ben Harper music

i like his earlier albums when he was more acoustic/folk/rootsy like 'welcome to the cruel world' and 'fight for your mind' (<- probably his best cd)

then he started getting more rock/country based but i also liked 'burn to shine' and 'both sides of the gun'

check all them and go from there

i like his earlier albums when he was more acoustic/folk/rootsy like 'welcome to the cruel world' and 'fight for your mind' (<- probably his best cd)

then he started getting more rock/country based but i also liked 'burn to shine' and 'both sides of the gun'

i hate posting youtubes on here, but check out Live from Mars and the Ben Harper & The Relentless 7 albums...those are my two favorites, saw BH&R7 open 4 times for Pearl Jam last year, and they put on a damn good rocking show. Live from Mars is a live acoustic album, and is INCREDIBLE.

i hate posting youtubes on here, but check out Live from Mars and the Ben Harper & The Relentless 7 albums...those are my two favorites, saw BH&R7 open 4 times for Pearl Jam last year, and they put on a damn good rocking show. Live from Mars is a live acoustic album, and is INCREDIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom