Someone school on the "Black Card"

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My pops got offered one last year.
We had mad money last year, he was getting paid just about $15,000 for each job he did and he would have 2 or 3 going on at the same time in a week.
He left that company back in June since some white hick didn't wanna give my dad a $12,000 check, he said "I want to give it to your supervisor so I know it's going to the company.", my dad looked at him and in his Spanglish he said "I'm the supervisor and these guys boss, I'm the best damn worker in the company." the guy called the company and they told him to leave. So he quit his high paying job because that was about the 3rd time that's happened.
As for the black AMEX, he has a platinum, stowed away, he turned it down since he never pays anything with credit.

Saw a dude use one at a pizza place where me and my cousin were eating one time.
He was arrogant about it, he just had that smug look on his face and when he saw us looking he hit us with the "Yeah it's a black AMEX, now mind your own business."scowl.
I don't respect people who have large amounts of cash and are @!%@+ about it, I've met 2 millionaires in my life and they were some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Being a millionaire really aint that special though, I mean once you hit 8 or 9 figure status thats when it has meaning.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My pops got offered one last year.
We had mad money last year, he was getting paid just about $15,000 for each job he did and he would have 2 or 3 going on at the same time in a week.
He left that company back in June since some white hick didn't wanna give my dad a $12,000 check, he said "I want to give it to your supervisor so I know it's going to the company.", my dad looked at him and in his Spanglish he said "I'm the supervisor and these guys boss, I'm the best damn worker in the company." the guy called the company and they told him to leave. So he quit his high paying job because that was about the 3rd time that's happened.
As for the black AMEX, he has a platinum, stowed away, he turned it down since he never pays anything with credit.

Saw a dude use one at a pizza place where me and my cousin were eating one time.
He was arrogant about it, he just had that smug look on his face and when he saw us looking he hit us with the "Yeah it's a black AMEX, now mind your own business."scowl.
I don't respect people who have large amounts of cash and are @!%@+ about it, I've met 2 millionaires in my life and they were some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Being a millionaire really aint that special though, I mean once you hit 8 or 9 figure status thats when it has meaning.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Working at Nike town, I've come across several of them before. The first time I held one I was like 
eek.gif
at them being heavy n actually seeing one.

^What I've found is that the people with them are usually more unsuspecting and way less flashy then people would expect, at least dealing from my experiences. I actually had a lady today come in with one and she was very nice and respectful, didnt come dressed in flashy, designer stuff. Makes you think about what you need to be successful..
Every one I've handled has been from the most unassuming people in the world. They don't flaunt it. If I put these people in a lineup, you'd never pick them out.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Working at Nike town, I've come across several of them before. The first time I held one I was like 
eek.gif
at them being heavy n actually seeing one.

^What I've found is that the people with them are usually more unsuspecting and way less flashy then people would expect, at least dealing from my experiences. I actually had a lady today come in with one and she was very nice and respectful, didnt come dressed in flashy, designer stuff. Makes you think about what you need to be successful..
Every one I've handled has been from the most unassuming people in the world. They don't flaunt it. If I put these people in a lineup, you'd never pick them out.

Ran alot of these back at Apple, the good ol' days. All the info has already been stated, but I hope to attain one, one day. So heavy, so sexy.
laugh.gif

Ran alot of these back at Apple, the good ol' days. All the info has already been stated, but I hope to attain one, one day. So heavy, so sexy.
laugh.gif

And lulz at people saying there's no point, carry cash, etc. I can tell some of you don't make big purchases. Amex>

Retail benefits – if you love shopping at certain stores like Saks or Gucci, you can have a personal shopper with you to help you find everything you need. If you hate shopping, American Express can close down certain shops so you can be the only shopper in the store and you will not have to deal with lines.
They make it sound like these stores have lines like Wal-Mart on any given day. It's not like you can't get personal service just walking in off the street. 

Retail benefits – if you love shopping at certain stores like Saks or Gucci, you can have a personal shopper with you to help you find everything you need. If you hate shopping, American Express can close down certain shops so you can be the only shopper in the store and you will not have to deal with lines.
They make it sound like these stores have lines like Wal-Mart on any given day. It's not like you can't get personal service just walking in off the street. 

And lulz at people saying there's no point, carry cash, etc. I can tell some of you don't make big purchases. Amex>

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Read over the last page, its waaaaaaay more than just getting in-store assistance, and Ive gone into a gucci store before and have the employees stone face me, walked back out instead of actually lookin around when they assumed I couldnt afford anything
30t6p3b.gif

Read over the last page, its waaaaaaay more than just getting in-store assistance, and Ive gone into a gucci store before and have the employees stone face me, walked back out instead of actually lookin around when they assumed I couldnt afford anything
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

30t6p3b.gif

Damn, that must suck. They treated me like royalty last time I went to Gucci, although it was in Tokyo...

MHT214, is that your Centurion?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

30t6p3b.gif

Damn, that must suck. They treated me like royalty last time I went to Gucci, although it was in Tokyo...

MHT214, is that your Centurion?

Back
Top Bottom