Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

Just saw this thread, disgusting how the school is refusing to release footage because of "educational purposes" or whatever they called it.

Glad this is still continuing when I heard the original cause of death as accidental months ago i just :x :x :smh:

Did they come up with a reasonable excuse as to why his face was so swollen and there was blood everywhere? Or did he trip himself up right into a rolled up mat?

How does ones body "fall" into a mat like that and its perfectly rolled after he "fell" into it?

Hope the truth finally comes out.

This was no accident.

Last edited:
I try not to get sucked in to the conspiracy side of things but there are so many inconsistencies with the events surrounding his death that it is hard not to become suspicious. From the Police and school system stone walling the parents, to the botched hand off of his body between the state morgue and the funeral home where somehow his organs go MISSING and he gets stuffed with NEWSPAPER (completely abnormal and inappropriate protocol). The State morgue says they included the organs in a bag they put in his body when they gave the body to the funeral home, the funeral home said they never got them and didn't tell the family he had newspaper in him (that only came up after he was exhumed.) The video not being released, and just the general smokescreen about these events smells foul. I hope they do get to the bottom of this. It's 2013. The time for Emmett Till like photos is over.

Now, with all that said, from all the reading I have done since this first broke nationally on CNN, I could easily see this being a horrible prank that went wrong. He goes to grab his gym sneakers which he hid in the mats, and one of his classmates sees him reaching over the edge trying to get them and pushes him in (playing a joke) and then runs away, not knowing that he is stuck and needs help. He dies there. When the classmate finds out he/she panics and keeps quiet. Though I still wonder how he could scream and no one hear him considering video footage that is public shows multiple people in the gym with him shooting around. Tragic either way. :smh:

EDIT

Last edited:
maaaaaaaaaaaan....

look at this EDITED video.... Disgusting, b..

Last edited:
It's 2013. Time for step up the surveillance camera game. Dangling an iPhone from the ceiling could provide better clarity.

Also, no discussion on whether the videos were timestamped or not. Seems sort of important.

This is messed up all around. It's almost impossible for someone to be beaten like that and no one know ANYTHING.

There was a somewhat similar case in MA a couple weeks ago. Kid slit a teacher's throat in the bathroom and dragged her body out in a recycling bin. Surveillance picked out the perp immediately.

They are trying to say the footage is so choppy that there is a "delay" between the time Kendrick walked away and the time the person shooting around arrived.

I don't believe it either. There has to be a way to enhance the footage. Otherwise, what good is having a surveillance camera?

that dam video is DEF edited
and the camera was DEF purposely blurred out

someone cliff me on whats going on though i havent been following this

Well it'll be a year on Tuesday and still nothing new on the horizon. I haven't heard anything since they claimed the Feds were going to look in to the case.

I don't really know how I feel about this case after reading it and thinking about it. There's some suspicious things going on.

As far as his appearance though, I'm fairly certain that's from being upside down in a rolled up mat. I haven't seen anything to compare, but I don't see any other reasonable explanation for his face to be like that even if foul play was involved.

It's not like he left the school. What else could have happened to have his face that disfigured? And neither medical examiner, even the second one hired by the family, said anything about his face being beat up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom