Something that backfired vol... why did you just punch me in the back of the head

I asked this one girl to lic my nipples while I masturbate since she was on her period ....she was like "what?, no boo boo. You on some other $+%."

I was like
frown.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by vctry20

Tried to beat in the shower. It was awkward and uncomfortable.

Ive done it since and found there just a good balance you gotta get

That reminds me of the one NT'er who was smashing his chick in the shower then her dad walked in on 'em and son fell and broke his ribs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I was lmao for the longest when I read that.
laugh.gif
I remember that
remind me of the NT'er that told us to text his friend about having aids and not to smash... son texted back saying it was ok b/c he smashedin the shower

Originally Posted by Face82

I asked this one girl to lic my nipples while I masturbate since she was on her period ....she was like "what?, no boo boo. You on some other $+%."

I was like
frown.gif
pimp.gif

That reminds me of the one NT'er who was smashing his chick in the shower then her dad walked in on 'em and son fell and broke his ribs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He broke his ribs
roll.gif
. If that happened to me I wouldn't let anyoneknow.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by retro23phan

wont fit, i have tried. i have gotten to the point where i make new holes.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't trust any girl not letting me see, she could have herpes.

first thing i thought.

What about the one guy that had the girl try to stick her fingers in his butt and he boo booed all over the bed sheets and stuff.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this was posted on niketalk back in 04 i believe

It was a bright summer day in July. About 82 degrees ferhienheit (sp?) give or take a few degrees. After a fun filled day of studying and ice cream. Me and herhad journeyed back to my house. My parents had gone off to gamble and wouldn't be back until sun down. I took her hand, looked into her eyes and she staredinto mine. We knew what we wanted to do. At once we commenced with the love making. It was like climbing that huge jungle gym in chuckie cheeses on yourbirthday and finally finding the best slide they had. Then you dive head first into that hole of greatness and loving your whole journey until you come.....out the bottom of the slide. Absolutely immaculate she was. Divine indeed.

I was fingering some girl and i was about to smash but i didnt have no condom.. so she didnt wanna give me no dome.. so i proceed to get on top of her. She wasjacking the wood. I start fingering. Then in almost slow motion i nut on her face. All i heard was Piloooooooo!!! and the sweet music of victory in thebackground... it was great. never let me smash after that.. ahh oh well

Originally Posted by retro23phan

my girl does not let me see the V, we have done it 10 times. Everytime it was under the blanket. I even tried to go mystic and please her by going from bottom up, she caught me, she caught me. What should i do? So now the only v i have seen is the letter in my name, fleshlight and ********.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That thread was classic

My buddy told me alot of girls like to have pressure on their neck when ya giving it to them

My girl didn't...

she called the police and charged me

fml

^ ducktales.

And the cat that broke his ribs in the shower
roll.gif
I forgot about that! Dude also proceeded to get dragged (sp?) out by her father from the restroom whilebare naked with broken ribs!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom