Son of Marriott Hotels President wins Lotto

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Richer than his pops was at that age probably. Dad is jelly
Highly doubt the dad is jelly 
laugh.gif

it must be nice to be born into riches like that and on top of it win almost 70 mil. dude must be living the good life

So I guess no one read the article. Apparently his dad only makes 1.2 million per year. Im sure that's just what's reported
laugh.gif

And ton the guy complaining about him donating, he already donated 100k and only bought an M3 of all cars. I think he'll be spending this money very wisely.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Right up the street from me. 
laugh.gif

Can't be mad though, good for him.

man !**# that. !**# that %+%#%!

you guys try way too hard not to be deemed haters...

!**# that im hatin!

spoiled rich kids should never win the lotto.

they should make a rule. if your dad is a millionaire you must forfeit your winnings to multiple charities...

why do they always have celebrities on gameshows playing for charities? because they dont need the money. same should be for rich people...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Put that on a savings or CD account and let it incur interest. I can probably live off of the interest alone. 
I can open up a store, invest in something, start a company, etc... 

Just because you get it all in one lump sum doesn't mean you have to spend it all. 

And like I said, anything can happen. If I die early, no one else gets to enjoy the money with the annual payments. If I have all the money in my bank, I can put it in my will to give it to my family.

I mean seriously, $4mil is a lot of money but if you get too rash, you can easily go through that in 6 months. I mean how are you going to get your $3mil Lambo Sesto with $4mil a year? You'd have $1mil left, which is probably going to be $500k after all the taxes you need to pay, new house, etc....

True, true. I don't know. That's a decision I'll never make in my life (not cause I'll never win the lotto, but I will never play the lotto).

I doubt I'd spend all that money though. $4 million a year... that could very well be my entire net worth when I'm older. All I know is if I had all that money, I'd try and change things in the world. Literally end hunger. Drive malaria out of South America and Africa. I know it's easy to say when you don't have the money but I honestly could not see myself living a lavish life. I'm too much of a money hoarder to do that. Even $20 dollar dinners drive me crazy and it's not like I can't afford them.

That car bucket list from my other thread is just cars I'd like to drive. I definitely cannot own all of them, even if I could I'm not sure I would. GTR, Superleggera and 458 and I'm good, all of which total to around $600,000. I don't need all that money. $4 million a year, I'm changing lives.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

That Kid Daniel wrote:

Right up the street from me. 
laugh.gif

Can't be mad though, good for him.

man !**# that. !**# that %+%#%!

you guys try way too hard not to be deemed haters...

!**# that im hatin!

spoiled rich kids should never win the lotto.

they should make a rule. if your dad is a millionaire you must forfeit your winnings to multiple charities...

why do they always have celebrities on gameshows playing for charities? because they dont need the money. same should be for rich people...

You're acting like he's a male Paris Hilton. Dude was an account manager for Pepsi
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom