Son of Marriott Hotels President wins Lotto

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by RetroSan

and the rich get richer
30t6p3b.gif

nothing stopping you from putting a $1 out there.
sorry champ only 17

I'd rate him at about a 3 visually...
If he isn't married already, he's about to bag a 10 in looks and a 1.5 in GPA real quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

The regular lottery player was working as an account manager for Pepsi and had just moved back in with his parents when he won.

You know he was hype when he saw the numbers. Probably made a list of women who %$++ upon him when he tried to get them back to the basement and called them all over for a wipe me down party.

30t6p3b.gif
One of my friends knows somebody in that family, I don't know how they're related to this guy but her name is Nicole Marriott I think. She said even though she's rich they're Mormon so they aren't out blowing their money on drugs/partying; they don't even drink tea.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

30t6p3b.gif
One of my friends knows somebody in that family, I don't know how they're related to this guy but her name is Nicole Marriott I think. She said even though she's rich they're Mormon so they aren't out blowing their money on drugs/partying; they don't even drink tea.
laugh.gif

Thats true.
Thats why they always have a book of mormon in the hotels 
roll.gif

sick.gif

I met the kid, he is actually a very humble individual. He plans on spending a lot more than the stated $50,000 to charities. Bummer I didn't buy my lottery tickets from that grocery store. Hometown HERNDON represent 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thats true.
Thats why they always have a book of mormon in the hotels 
roll.gif

sick.gif

The oddity is, Mormons don't usually gamble, either.

Back
Top Bottom