Son pulled out a CD player, though

OP is dumb. lots of audiophiles use CD players because they play music at a much superior quality than most mp3's. unless you can get your hands on 320kb+music and FLAC files, CD's are great when paired with an amp + nice headphones (none of that dre garbage, we talking high-end senns and grados).

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

OP is dumb. lots of audiophiles use CD players because they play music at a much superior quality than most mp3's. unless you can get your hands on 320kb+ music and FLAC files, CD's are great when paired with an amp + nice headphones (none of that dre garbage, we talking high-end senns and grados).
THIS.

I plug in my high quality ear buds to my stereo all the time, and because of this post, I'm getting serious high quality feedback from my CD player. Thanks OP!
pimp.gif

CD players in 2010?! #WeOffThat

CD's should only be used in the home or car.

That's it NT. MP3 is the now people!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

We off sayin "we off that" square *** n****
smh.gif

recycledpaper wrote:
lots of audiophiles use CD players because they play music at a much superior quality.

This.

1441 bits of sound (CD) >>>>>>>>>>> 128, 256+ bits of sound (AAC, MP3, etc)

I've decided I officially hate compressed music. Sounds like pure garbage.

Mix CDs all day.
glasses.gif

i can't stand people like OP. who cares if they pulled out a walkman? they probably didn't have enough money to cop a ipod.

CDs sound so so so so sooooo much better if you love high quality audio. CD player though, a little inconvient.

people shouldd be "off" quote jay-z lines to justify snobbish logic
grin.gif

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

CDs sound so so so so sooooo much better if you love high quality audio. CD player though, a little inconvient.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people shouldd be "off" quote jay-z lines to justify snobbish logic
grin.gif
Stupid logic

I've been looking for a new CD player.. its bigger and bulkier than my i-pod but I like being limited to one cd, one mix, one artist... thats how it usedto be

Back
Top Bottom