Son.....SPAZZED!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Once again Haze comes THROUGH. I'm sitting here actually applauding this youtube video. Amazing. Thats what it is to be white. So True, to stand on someone elses land and say your standing on your own. SO TRUE

You have no idea what its like to be white because you aren't.

I don't wake up in the morning, shake my third leg in the toilet and say "Ahh, I love standing on land that isn't technically mine!"

I wake up everyday, walk out my front door and go through BS just like everybody else.

You act as if life is great just because of our skin color.

We get cancer just like everybody else.

Yes, even our family members can be drug abusers.

That brother is wide awake.

Everything this guy said is the truth...
I can imagine how hard it was not yell and thrust because
much this s_ hurts and it shouldn't have to be.

And it def salt in the wounds when we have so many other
brothers and sisters who have become apathetic and don't
care nor know of their true potential.

Birds eating out of the white-mans hands.

If Uncle Sam cut government supply off tomorrow
we are the ones who are going to need some relief.

Times are drastic and very dire but some people won't see that...
because they aren't telling you, and you don't won't to know.

Which Is Worst

The slave that works for his master or the free slave that goes back to his master to work instead of working for himself?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Once again Haze comes THROUGH. I'm sitting here actually applauding this youtube video. Amazing. Thats what it is to be white. So True, to stand on someone elses land and say your standing on your own. SO TRUE

I don't wake up in the morning, shake my third leg in the toilet and say "Ahh, I love standing on land that isn't technically mine!"

I wake up everyday, walk out my front door and go through BS just like everybody else.

Do you think you'd ever see Obama rocking an Afro?

At the end of the day we are all human. We all have our ups and downs.

But this global racial caste system, which promotes white supremacy and is at the root of unimaginable strife and pain, needs to end now.

Are you down to make a change that is more than lip service or will your generation just walk through that "whites only" gate, like every generationprior...only stepping outside to make sure that the traps in front of the gate are well oiled and functional?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Do you think you'd ever see Obama rocking an Afro?

No.

Did you ever see Clinton rocking a mullet?

Clinton could rock a mullet tomorrow and it'd be brushed off as him being bold. Obama rocking an afro would make the masses go

roflbotfp3k.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just was talking about this yest after those white #%+@$#* on twitter kept getting RTed[/color]

Black, brown, red, yellow people and etc need to stop focusing on white people's hate...they're too ignorant to realize that the Majority of problems in this world, in this country are from their white senators, representatives, presidents, and those that keep Reinforcing the system of hate, prejudice, and inequality. They are quick to blame those that have no power for the issues of man. The 25% (or whatever the percentage of minorities in America is) can't possibly be the blame to why we are in the mess we are in.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

But this global racial caste system, which promotes white supremacy and is at the root of unimaginable strife and pain, needs to end now.

Are you down to make a change that is more than lip service or will your generation just walk through that "whites only" gate, like every generation prior...only stepping outside to make sure that the traps in front of the gate are well oiled and functional?

Thank you.

Just because white bigots own the media companies doesn't mean that every white person is a bigot.

That's pretty much the point I was trying to get at.

I don't walk this earth with a grander than thou attitude because of my skin color.

I would be down to help make a change, but honestly, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just was talking about this yest after those white #%+@$#* on twitter kept getting RTed[/color]

Black, brown, red, yellow people and etc need to stop focusing on white people's hate...they're too ignorant to realize that the Majority of problems in this world, in this country are from their white senators, representatives, presidents, and those that keep Reinforcing the system of hate, prejudice, and inequality. They are quick to blame those that have no power for the issues of man. The 25% (or whatever the percentage of minorities in America is) can't possibly be the blame to why we are in the mess we are in.

Those white what?

It seems like you're part of the problem.

You have A LOT of self hatred amongst yourselves, so that seems like another piss poor cop out to me.

you guys act all high and mighty... its funny because at the end of the day, there has to be someone on top. am i wrong or am i right?
humans by nature cannot accept equality. in a common social setting someone must have more than another.

how about instead of equality, we try to become the dominant/majority race.
then what? do we now oppress the minority for their past? or do we oppress them just for the sake of maintaining our reign?
or do we say "now that we are your masters we shall now be equals"?

you might have to use that old thinking cap for this one....

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

you guys act all high and mighty... its funny because at the end of the day, there has to be someone on top. am i wrong or am i right?
humans by nature cannot accept equality. in a common social setting someone must have more than another.

how about instead of equality, we try to become the dominant/majority race.
then what? do we now oppress the minority for their past? or do we oppress them just for the sake of maintaining our reign?
or do we say "now that we are your masters we shall now be equals"?

you might have to use that old thinking cap for this one....

Try again.

Why don't we worry about building up our own communities and nations instead of worrying about abusing power that we don't yet have?

What kind of ******ed thought process you got going on over there?

Human Beings had thousands of years where social equality was the norm. Get familiar and stop eating all that "Dog eat Dog/King of Capitalism" BSthat you're being shoveled. Thats not humans inherent nature or the only option for social organization.

We need sovereignty and real power bases and that can only be acquired through real force and action. Power only concedes to power....but once we have build upthose outlets and sanctuaries, we don't have to adopt the traditions of our former oppressors.

Traditional African society and culture rests heavily on equality and balance. You are looking at things through the wrong lens.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Those white what?

It seems like you're part of the problem.

You have A LOT of self hatred amongst yourselves, so that seems like another piss poor cop out to me.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]How are we part of the problem when there's a system set against us? i'll getmore in depth with this later[/color]

Are you down to make a change that is more than lip service or will your generation just walk through that "whites only" gate, like every generation prior...only stepping outside to make sure that the traps in front of the gate are well oiled and functional?

Thank you.

Just because white bigots own the media companies doesn't mean that every white person is a bigot.

That's pretty much the point I was trying to get at.
you really thought thats what we thought? seriously?
eyes.gif

Wow how did i pass this up.

I really would like to know how many whites take in the frustration that minorities have and try to re-access themselves to try resolve the situation vs howmany try to point the finger back to minorities as if minorities are at fault. I mean dude tried to do it in the video and got shut down. I guess its basicdefense but the whole god complex is self destructive by nature(as they guy stated in the video when he said you just dont know it).

Why don't we worry about building up our own communities and nations instead of worrying about abusing power that we don't yet have?

What kind of ******ed thought process you got going on over there?

Human Beings had thousands of years where social equality was the norm. Get familiar and stop eating all that "Dog eat Dog/King of Capitalism" BS that you're being shoveled. Thats not humans inherent nature or the only option for social organization.

We need sovereignty and real power bases and that can only be acquired through real force and action. Power only concedes to power....but once we have build up those outlets and sanctuaries, we don't have to adopt the traditions of our former oppressors.

Traditional African society and culture rests heavily on equality and balance. You are looking at things through the wrong lens.

lol. your mind is so trapped i refuse to even speak to you any longer. every statement is flawed so erroneously it would take literal chapters to explain yourobvious mental handicaps.
as light is to dark, there is never a balance. and you know this. you and the rest of the people in this thread do too dog. you're talking about communismbro. someone has to be on top.
i dont even care about race when it comes to anything i do in life. if any man oppresses me, it is his own personal choice and i will break him for his OWNPERSONAL CHOICES.
it doesnt matter their race. we will never get over race issues till we realize everyone has their choice in how they want to treat you.

Finally watched the vid......

Can't we all just get along
ohwell.gif
.....unfortunately that will neverhappen as long as we continue to overpopulate the earth and man continues to fight in "groups" for resources. Man's inherent xenophobia +competitive nature is the root of all hatred and strife.

My solution is placing less value on our own perceived self-worth, less value on "groupings" and most importantly less value on the need toprocreate. If one takes an existentialist nihilist view on life, you realize how none of it matters. Your race, religion, ethnic group, and the seeds you feelthe need to leave on this planet really don't matter.

We need to bring less children into this cold world, we'd be doing them a favor imo.

Back
Top Bottom