Son.....SPAZZED!

my dude really went there, esp the end lls. damn true words though, i still be feelin like this time to time

If you're looking at this video and noticing dude's body language. You're not watching the video.

Haze, I'd love to literally have a focus group with you and a few other people from all backgrounds and just discuss life.

This vid was amazing, and if people look past his anger, and his "body language", you'll see that he is echoing the sentiments of many peoplethat may not be able to articulate or have the forum to do so...

+10 HP

My-T.

see and this is the biggest problem from you so called wanna be educated negros...

this man does not speak for me. thats the black communities problem. always wanting someone to speak these "truths" for them.

ok. you all heard what was real and what needed to be said and all this anger from his soul mumbo jumbo.
what the $%+$ are you gonna do now?

please tell me please. you bout to slap every white man?
grow a back bone? lets see him speak like that to the other races that try and put down blacks. lets see him talk that to the asians and latinos that moreracist towards blacks TODAY than whites are.
that man does not speak for all black people nor should any person. thats where you field slaves are getting it twisted. youre still in the field looking forthat one slave thats smarter than yourself to speak for you cause your mind cant even form the words. thats why we keep losing.

i may have a biased view cause my world is a bit more twisted, but at the end of the day, white people know exactly why we mad. everyone know why we mad.

but i refuse to hold my tounge on this issue. the dude could barely listen because he was yelling at him.
never in my life have i ever really listened to someone who yelled at me in an aggressive tone.
if he was truly "educated", he would have really driven in his point by degrading him instead of scaring him.

if that man speaks your beefs with "the white man" then more power to you.
but stuff like this doesnt matter to everyone.
race doesnt matter to everyone.
i'll step on the neck of any color, race or creed of person to further my gain. personally.

^^Jesse Jackson *%+ $%#!%

Youre the reason we cant get anywhere, stepping on everyones neck for self. Clown.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

^^Jesse Jackson *%+ $%#!%

Youre the reason we cant get anywhere, stepping on everyones neck for self. Clown.

i thought that was the dream?
im supposed to help people... just cause we're the same color?
im half filipino. and im supposed to half way help them too?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

dude is gonna stroke out anytime now.

but he is right. History is simply white people degrading, stealing, or destroying indigenous people and their cultures for their own gain.

hence why I don't trust white men, and I AM white.

So, do you trust black people?
Race shouldn't be a factor in trusting someone.

thats where you field slaves are getting it twisted. youre still in the field looking for that one slave thats smarter than yourself to speak for you cause your mind cant even form the words. thats why we keep losing.
What the %+## are you even talking about loco?

Originally Posted by dreClark

thats where you field slaves are getting it twisted. youre still in the field looking for that one slave thats smarter than yourself to speak for you cause your mind cant even form the words. thats why we keep losing.
What the !$%! are you even talking about loco?

Snapping necks to stay in the big house with massa. Unlike us "field negroes"

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

dude is gonna stroke out anytime now.

but he is right. History is simply white people degrading, stealing, or destroying indigenous people and their cultures for their own gain.

hence why I don't trust white men, and I AM white.

So, do you trust black people?
Race shouldn't be a factor in trusting someone.

No $+%$, which is why I asked the question.

Originally Posted by dreClark

this is where u gettin it twisted good sir.
"massa"s neck shall be broken too.
i want his house and all he owns.
i want everyones house and all they own.
that should really be the goal of the world.

Maybe im missing the point, or maybe yall are.

Its the ignorance that some have (black white green red whatever) that people have when they think there's this even playin field that we all stand on whenwe dont (is my understanding of dudes point). I personally believe that using the injustices in the past as a reason for say (violence in the"colored" community) is a cop out. BUT to ignore that they dont have an a/effect is truly ignornant.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

dreClark wrote:

thats where you field slaves are getting it twisted. youre still in the field looking for that one slave thats smarter than yourself to speak for you cause
your mind cant even form the words. thats why we keep losing.

this is where u gettin it twisted good sir.
"massa"s neck shall be broken too.
i want his house and all he owns.
i want everyones house and all they own.
that should really be the goal of the world.

LOL, that is the goal of the world currently. For there to be one house, and its a White House. "Game stays the same, the names change" We need a newgame, not the same capture the flag game.

I'll have to read through this thread later to see how the usual suspects respond to this video, which summed up my rage very well.

I'm a black man and they will NEVER understand...

For anyone who doesn't understand and wants to try to get a feel of what it's like to be black in this country, lemme ask you a question.

If I kidnapped you, or wait lemme throw this in for the Toms
tired.gif
, if I bought you from another family that you weren't a part of and kept youagainst your will, degrading you daily while making you watch me murder your brothers and rape your mother do you think you would suffer any long term mentaleffects?

What if one day, due to a court ruling, I had to let you go and I received no punishment and had no responsibility to return you to the land from which Ibought you so that you may try to reconnect with your family?

What if I was ordered to release you after you had children while being held captive by me? What if your children had children while being held captive by me?Do you think they would have any long term psychological problems? Do you think that perhaps they would behave in a way that is unhealthy and pass thatbehavior down to their children and so on?

What if I came into your home and tortured you and your family until they decided to leave and then claimed the home and your possessions as my own?

What if my children grew up and lived off of the resources you provided, lived on land you toiled over with no pay and then told your children that they areequal simply because they are no longer being held captive.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can do this all day.

The older I get, the more I see that I have been a fool for so long in thinking that some white people see me as their equal.
laugh.gif
I've not been afool because I believe that they believe that, I've been a fool because I have failed to realize for so long that I am not equal to, I am better than them.

I am greater in every sense. I am physically superior, mentally superior and able to survive in a society that they have gone to great measure to construct anduse against me.

I'm tired of surviving though. (yes Jay-Z, I now see) I've made up my mind to conquer and to encourage my brothers and sisters and children toconquer.

I'm finally able to crystallize the flaw in the ideology of integration. It made black people comfortable. It made us believe that all we had to do was beas good as the white man and we would be accepted as equals.
laugh.gif
Can you believe that? ACCEPTED!?

Why in hell would we want acceptance from our oppressors? Why would we want to sit at their counters and why would we trust them to serve anything that isbeneficial to our health, well being and peace of mind?

Black people have been too forgiving and too ready to move forward and forget. I'm done with that.

I don't hate, but I damn sure won't continue to operate under the mentality that was given to me.

In order for me to see white people on their level and look them in the eyes, I have to bend my back and bow. I'm done bowing.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I'll have to read through this thread later to see how the usual suspects respond to this video, which summed up my rage very well.

I'm a black man and they will NEVER understand...

For anyone who doesn't understand and wants to try to get a feel of what it's like to be black in this country, lemme ask you a question.

If I kidnapped you, or wait lemme throw this in for the Toms
tired.gif
, if I bought you from another family that you weren't a part of and kept you against your will, degrading you daily while making you watch me murder your brothers and rape your mother do you think you would suffer any long term mental effects?

What if one day, due to a court ruling, I had to let you go and I received no punishment and had no responsibility to return you to the land from which I bought you so that you may try to reconnect with your family?

What if I was ordered to release you after you had children while being held captive by me? What if your children had children while being held captive by me? Do you think they would have any long term psychological problems? Do you think that perhaps they would behave in a way that is unhealthy and pass that behavior down to their children and so on?

What if I came into your home and tortured you and your family until they decided to leave and then claimed the home and your possessions as my own?

What if my children grew up and lived off of the resources you provided, lived on land you toiled over with no pay and then told your children that they are equal simply because they are no longer being held captive.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can do this all day.

The older I get, the more I see that I have been a fool for so long in thinking that some white people see me as their equal.
laugh.gif
I've not been a fool because I believe that they believe that, I've been a fool because I have failed to realize for so long that I am not equal to, I am better than them.

I am greater in every sense. I am physically superior, mentally superior and able to survive in a society that they have gone to great measure to construct and use against me.

I'm tired of surviving though. (yes Jay-Z, I now see) I've made up my mind to conquer and to encourage my brothers and sisters and children to conquer.

I'm finally able to crystallize the flaw in the ideology of integration. It made black people comfortable. It made us believe that all we had to do was be as good as the white man and we would be accepted as equals.
laugh.gif
Can you believe that? ACCEPTED!?

Why in hell would we want acceptance from our oppressors? Why would we want to sit at their counters and why would we trust them to serve anything that is beneficial to our health, well being and peace of mind?

Black people have been too forgiving and too ready to move forward and forget. I'm done with that.

I don't hate, but I damn sure won't continue to operate under the mentality that was given to me.

In order for me to see white people on their level and look them in the eyes, I have to bend my back and bow. I'm done bowing.
damn homey that sounded like it really came from the heart.

but your definitley right about white people not seeing you as their equal.

It seems like some of you dudes have a strong disliking towards us white folk.

I'm done befriending black people, this thread is scaring me.

see... this is where i feel most black people fail. stop focusing on the white man. its the entire world. every color of man wants you to bow.

but you know what... this entire thread is one of those things...
this world is no longer just black and white.
everyone wants to see you fall. not just cause your black...
BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THEM.
people hate people for less than race man.
people hate people for just not being them.
thats how i see it.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

see... this is where i feel most black people fail. stop focusing on the white man. its the entire world. every color of man wants you to bow.
This is the truth, that sadly, most of the dudes in here don't want to hear. I've been "preaching" these same words, but they don't want to listen.
tired.gif

What words are you "preaching"?...I would really like to hear you articulate your perspective on American race relations and your suggestions forfuture progression.

Back
Top Bottom