Song bloopers, Vol: "That can’t be right…"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm a T-R-A-P-S-T-R

Love the song but this mess always bothered me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
There's tons more that always irked me over the years but I'm having trouble remember them lol.

what
on_line.gif
Cant Break The Unbreakable said hahaha

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Chris Brown's "Yo(Excuse me Miss)"- He can't pronounce attention to save his life. 
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one who noticed this
roll.gif

sounds like son bit his tongue or somethin.

On "Excuse Me Miss" Jay says:

Either she the one or I'm caught in the Matrix

But !+%% it, let the Fishburne

Red or green pill, you live and you learn, cmon

In the Matrix, Neo had to choose the red or blue pill not green 

I'm a T-R-A-P-S-T-R

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
There's tons more that always irked me over the years but I'm having trouble remember them lol.
laugh.gif
  I always figured he meant T-R-A-P-S-T-AR not just the letter R

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

I'm a T-R-A-P-S-T-R

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
  I always figured he meant T-R-A-P-S-T-AR not just the letter R
I figured that out too but still stupid/annoying.

Another one by Kanye that is like the apologin line is in Bring Me Down:

Your girl don't like me, how long has she been gay
Spanish girls say no hablo the Ingle
And everybody want to run to me for they sing-lay

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Chris Brown's "Yo(Excuse me Miss)"- He can't pronounce attention to save his life. 
laugh.gif

that used to bug the $!%# out of me when that song was hot

3:07

Chamillionaire has always been one of my favorite rappers but dude sounded like a moron right here.

"Always been about them horizontal lines through them S's" - Cham

He meant to say "vertical" lines which would be "$$$" and not "SSS".

2Chainz on "Ima Stunt".......dude is like, "The feet on the whip big like JURASTIC Park.."

...like what the hell is Jurastic.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Kanye West's mother choosing not to swallow that nut was a blooper.

Also, Jay-Hova on "Ignorant *@@+" said:

"Spike Lee's everywhere, game or the flight..."

Pretty sure it should of been "fight" instead of "flight."
For someone who claims to detest 'Ye and think that he's the worst rapper ever you just can't seem to keep his name out of your mouth. If you hated him so much,why the **%# do you even care about what he does or how people feel about him?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

On Eminem's "The Way I Am," I know it's SUPPOSED to be:

And they blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at.
But I always hear:

And they blame it on Marinel, and the heroin

Just me?

He says Marinol, which is a pill version of THC. It wasn't supposed to be Marilyn, Manson just happens to show up in the video during that part of the song. To me, it would have made more sense if he had used Marilyn though.

"Weezy F. Baby and the F is for phenomenal" on lil Wayne and Pharrell Yeahhh always gets me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

But I always hear:

Just me?

He says Marinol, which is a pill version of THC. It wasn't supposed to be Marilyn, Manson just happens to show up in the video during that part of the song. To me, it would have made more sense if he had used Marilyn though.

51.gif

I'm a T-R-A-P-S-T-R

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

came in here to post this.
in "notorious thugs" how dude from bone thugs starts with "and biggie biggie" instead of "its bone and biggie biggie" it sounds cut off

then a blooper as in a double take, on biggies "me and my %%!!%" when he says "you look so good ill suck on your daddys ******" first time i was like

But I always hear:

Just me?

Ok I just listened to it like 10 times straight on pretty high quality headphones trying to hear anything besides Marilyn and I can't do it. It sounds clear as day that he's saying LIN at the end of the word. Also we all know Marilyn Manson was widely criticized in the media as being a negative influence on the kids at Columbine; I don't think anybody ever mentioned anything about weed/THC being the cause of the kid's problems or having anything to do with school shootings. So the lyric really makes zero sense as Marinol and makes a lot of sense as Marilyn. Add that to the fact that dude shows up in the video and it's definitely not marinol.
As far as bloopers go, on Lost in the World at the beginning instead of repeating "I'm building a still to slow down the time" it just says "I'm building a still down the time" and sounds like it's skipping ahead. I can't imagine they didn't notice that but I have no idea why he would have done it on purpose. 

I always thought it was Marilyn too... Especially since his music was getting heat because of Columbine & his influence over those kids. Not only that but he used to bring him out at shows & in his music video for it so I just kinda figured
laugh.gif

Lil Wayne says "Leanin' like the Eiffel Tower" in a song... but the Eiffel tower doesn't lean... The Tower of Pisa does

But I always hear:

Just me?

Reaching at its finest
roll.gif

My Favorite is Kanye is College Drop Out,

He changes to third person or first person (cant remember) at the last minute.

on Master P- Break em off somethin.

After pimp c`s verse he starts cursing like he forgot to leave the booth for bun b to come in for his verse............there are a few others from no limit that i cant think of, most of them before they got really big.

tried to post a video, but cant find it on the youtube for yuke

Back
Top Bottom